Reviews for Snares of the Devil
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
You can't leave this right here! This is the 10th time I came back to read this. Miz needs to be a vampire.
x.soul.x chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
This fic is amazing I hope you continue it.

I'm anxious to see Miz as a vampire!
Satryicon chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I don't know how many times i've come back to read this story, all of your stories actually, I never tire of them. I'm very sorry you lost all your work, i know how disheartening and frustrating it can be. Thank you you posting what you have of your stories, even if they aren't finished I still enjoy them :)
RatedRGirl83 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I hope this story will continue one day (hopefully soon) I'm really enjoying this. Love vampires!
Blazing Glory chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hope you continue this. I'm really enjoying the story. I realize it's been a long time since you updated it, but this is a really great one!
Velvet-Nightmare-93 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011

This is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!

BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Are you going to continue this? It's really sweet and intresting, I would like it if you would continue it.
DarkAngel0410 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I love this story! It's extremly well written. Mike's one of my favorites, and I'm digging the way you write him here. And to see him paired with one of the best heels in wrestling is great. Also, I like asshole!Shawn almost as much as I like nice!Shawn, lol. Keep it up!
Mizzy681 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
I was afraid this chap would come, but I was mostly worried about Shawn killing him. That twist that Chris nearly killed him himself and that Mike would give himself to Chris. Great chapter. Now make Mikey a vampire too :)
The Peep93 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Very very nice! I'd like an update very soon, please!
Bernarde chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Excellent as always. Awesome job.
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oooh Shawn crossed the line in this one. I hope Chris Gets even with him real good. Thank god Jeff was there or he would have killed Mike. Can't wait for more!
TheMizMagnet chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
SHAWN! Damn you, stay away from Miz! Ugh! I love it, sweetie. You're doing great!

.: TMM :.
JayJayJigsaw chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Jeff and Punk! Yay! Love them.

So, Jericho should kill Shawn and should be soon. Just saying. This totally made my day.

Update soon?
MaggotAngel chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Hmm, is Jericho going to turn Mike? Update again soon so we can find out!

Wrestling Vampires Awesome!