Reviews for Pokemorphs:Beyond the shadows
Name: Madison Miller
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Species/side: Pokèmorph
Pokèmon they are a hybrid of: Charizard
Body: Regular Skin, About 5", about 150 pounds
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown Ponytails facing up,long
Clothes Orange clothes and shoes, with fake wings on the shirt
Personality: Quick thinking, Talented, Fast, Smart
Flaws: clumbsy when walking/flying fast
History: Traped and experimented on while traveling in Kanto, and woke up as a hydrib of a charizard.
Moves: Fire Fang, Fly, Wing Attack, Flame Charge
Pokemon Features: Same hight when she in morph than regular, She has never acctually owned or seen a Charizard, She has good accuracy.
AmestrisElric chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next.
aly poke fan chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
can hhe at least have some people not callinnng him dair
James95 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
That was good, can't wait forthe next chapter.
Gunzi's Poochy chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Name: Gunzi

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Species/Side: Pokemorph

Pokemon they are a hybrid of: Blaziken

Body/Eyes/Hair/Clothes/Personality: Gunzi from Togainu no chi

Flaws: Isn't the brightest, psychotic if that counts, and occasionally randomly loses his sanity every so often and will then not distinguish friend from foe and act insane and/or attack people.

History: He had a normal life till he was 15 and his parents were killed and he was taken in for experimentation. After 2 and a half years of experimentation, something goes wrong. Someone injects the wrong serum into him, causing him to go insane/lose his sanity/go psychotic. It causes him to look exactly like a Blaziken. He kills everyone there because of his loss of insanity. He now wonders alone.

Moves: Blaze kick, Skyuppercut, Earthquake, thunderpunch

Pokemon Features: Looks like a Blaziken.
Windy Rain chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Whoa, nice chapter! But there's too much difference in tone and description shown in one chapter. Like, it's kinda jarring. Maybe it's because several people wrote this together? Though, I think it would be better if it feels like one person wrote it.
Neucom executive chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Ups, I incidently reviewed the first chap instead of the sixth one.
Neucom executive chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You've already involved Karen, that's quite fast. Well, at least everything is on its rightful place.
James95 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I liked this one. So will there be a ChrisxSail relationship?
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Well this looks rather interesting I guess I'll just review my Oc here! :P

Name: Geneosis Licentia

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Species/side: Pokemorph (have the powers of a pokemon)

Pokemon they are a hybrid of: Empoleon/Quagsire

Body: Skin color: Tanned

Height: 6'

Weight: 160

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Hair Color, length and style: Has short azure colored hair with bangs covering his forehead(like Paul's hairstyle)

Clothes: He wears skin tight black navy shirt. He covers it with white leather Jacket with matching pants; both black trimmed. He also wears white leathery boots.

Personality: He's a SUPER pervert! Worst then Brock by far :O He has a certain power that gives him the ability to tell a girls breast size just by glancing at em once x_x He's sooo perverted that he doesn't really care if he shows it. he just...blurts out anything he thinks. He's also a nice guy and loves Pokemon very much...more then the average breeder :o He hates curse words so if he hears someone curse then he pops them on the head and says "Watch The Potty mouth!" but if its a girl who said that instead he slaps them in the butt :X He's really a genius bu he has a brain disorder due to some accident he can't remember, so he may seem a bit...stupid at times.

Flaws: He tends to have illusions and have a different personality. This personality(who calls himself Gensui) is the opposite of him and always tries to get him to do evil...Even if it looks like he's doing the right thing. He also can unintentionally activate his powers if he gets too emotional. such as...If someone he likes kisses him(even on the cheek), or if he gets angry, embarrassed, scared or extremely happy etc.

History: He was created by Professor Arargi (the Ishuu region's professor.) When he was born he was dying because he was extremely fragile, even the lightest touch would rip his skin and tear his muscles. she injected Pokemon cells of an Empoleon to boost his muscle strength and Quagsire for their tough skin. This caused him to survive with consequences. Due to the two different pokemon always rejecting eachother, along with Neo's blood, in the brain their was another personality made(an Evil personality), but it also made him a great breeder...To understand pokemon more then usual. He finds out about his Powers when he turned 7, after throwing a fit, he accidently flooded the town, killing everyone. He then ran away freaked out, Makomo eventually finds him and takes him in with Prof. Araragi. Araragi and Makomo then helps him try to control his powers.

Moves: Hydro Cannon, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, and Surf.

Pokemon features: He has empoleon's crown carved into his forehead, his bangs cover it. He also has Quagsire's tail. He also has sharp canine teeth,(but he can make them turn into rgular teeth due to the quagsire genes)

Hope you like him! PM me if you want to discuss anything :P

I'll read the chapters later on...I need to update my own oc story as well xD lawl
Windy Rain chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Where did the marshmellows come from? I don't remember them escaping with any food... XD lol. Anyway, update soon!
James95 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Thanks for having Chris have a bit more dialogue. This story still has it. When did Veronica leave?
Neucom executive chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Ok, guys no more gay jokes about my character, ok?
aly poke fan chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
thanks for including my POV
aly poke fan chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
just wondering. when is my charecter going to show up