Reviews for Ravel, Unravel
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
my gosh its so tense...
narutonarutolove chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
im hesitant to believe him truly dead...
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
loved how you wrote Kakashi. you Hit his personality (in a good way!) very well. I really liked how you portrayed him.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
-nervously gnaws and finger nails- oh man, I dont know if I want to keep reading!

-scrunches eyes closed, peeks one open- NNNNNNGGGG -clicks 'Next'-
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
thank you for such a well-written fic -each and every chapter packed a punch or was a really interesting glimpse into the world you've built, and i love how much you were able to convey in so few words. thank you for writing, as i enjoyed reading. :)
USClearVeilJP chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
I love this, your story's are amazing! 3
kiyang064 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Good stuff. Moving along fast, though.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Danzo. I knew it. The [CENSORED] old fanatic.

...And history repeats itself. Joy. On to Shades!
always-kh chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
ooooh interesting i look forward to all this.
AdamEbe chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
...Buuuuuut I think I might get over the disappointment! :D
AdamEbe chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Naaah, no Pain in this series? Now I'm disappointed. :(
1412 karasu chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
(lol, got cut off)
It was hard to judge the time gaps between the chapters, and I still felt I was missing a part of the story, because some connections are a little muddled. However, still enjoyable, and I look forward to reading Shades!
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It was hard to follow the time ga
Bananarama chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh snap, I had a feeling you would make things interesting quickly. I feel so bad for Itachi sometimes, but also, this is written really well, so it doesn't matter!

Its going to be interesting to see Team 7's developments, as well as the rest of the resistance's. Onward to the next fic!

Also, your author notes (in both this and PtD) make you sound like such a nice/funny dude(tte). So, congrats on having writing skillz, and thanks again for a great read.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This is an interesting start. Looking forward to find out more about this universe .
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »