Reviews for Wings
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 6 . 4/11
too short... but great anyway, ty.
animefreakpunk chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Awesome
flaimingdarkfox chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
so cant wait for more
Zanzibar1 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
That was very cute, but I felt it was rushed. Another thing is that if you feel you have to explain things at the end, then maybe you need to go back and read the chapter to make sure everything is accurately explained there or explained in the next chapter. Just some helpful advice. Great job!
AtomicKokoro chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
AWWWWW MY GOSH! This is so CUTE! I absolutely LOVE IT! There are, indeed, a few grammer issues, such as missing words, but I have never seen a fanfiction without missing words, so you're good. lol

Keep up the great work!
Juxian Tang chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Thank you for the wonderful story! It was everything I dreamed of reading after finishing watching 'Kiba'! It made me feel so happy. Noa recovering and Zed realizing his feelings for him, ah, it was great. And I totally love the happy-end, it was much needed :) I really enjoyed the story, it is completely believable, and everyone is in character. At times I felt like I was watching the continuation of the anime. Thank you!
Heki564 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
I love it! I'm sad to see it end but it was a good ending :) I'm glad he decided to stay... Oh and by the way I've been meaning to tell you that I love the way you spelled the names, expecually Noa's it annoys me when people spell it Noah for some reason XD

Awesome story! I loved it all the way to the end!
LarielAris chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Aww... the sweetness. Now I'm sad it's over. I hope you write more.
Heki564 chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Love it! The battle was pretty sweet. Maybe a bit short but I know how hard it is to write a long one and not make it boring... By the way, this was so not boring!

Can't wait for more! Don't keep us waiting for too long ;D
LarielAris chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
WOOT! Thanks for the new chapter. Again keep up the good work, and I will give you internets cookie.
Heki564 chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I feel that I am a bit late on reviewing... But at least I'm here now XD

A Battle? Sweet! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
LarielAris chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I will feed the author some more. I love how you wrote Robes. Unfortunately I know the council member's names, but I'm pretty sure they never said them. Keep up the wonderful work. _
Heki564 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
The ending is so sad! But I love it anyways!

Can't wait for another chapter :3
LarielAris chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Aww...Sweetness. You make me want to work on my Zed/Noa AMV, which is still in the thought process.
LarielAris chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
YAY! You made my day with this. I could glomp you. I'll be anxiously awaiting more.