Reviews for Requited
PeaceLoveSuiteLife chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Graduating from Boston College sounds like Zack if he worked hard, but I would expect Cody to go somewhere like Harvard or Yale.

Great story though. I love all your amazing stories. I kind of wish you would write more for Maddie and London, they're the cutest disney femslash couple in my opinion.
DarkDesires16 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
I absolutely am falling in love with your stories! Keep up the great work!
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Note, this is a review largely from memory since I read Requited a while back (thanks to Kurrent's awesome link). This is not my typical review style or my best review, but I feel I need to honor this and givet the story its due.

Hm...

To start with, IIRC there was one scene that really bugged me. It was when you described how London and Maddie's bodies had changed over the course of the intervening years. The way you described it just felt too perfect to me. I kind of prefer people ever so slightly flawed. Having them both build up and become healthier was very mixed for me. It made the characters seem a bit too perfect for me.

Then there was something about the twins both marrying fairly minor characters we knew from the show that I did not really like. Oddly enough it is related to what was good about the changing bodies of London and Maddie. It felt like too little had changed in the years that London was gone. The good thing about how London and Maddie's bodies changed was that there was a real sense of time in the story.

Now that I'm done being an idiot who doesn't understand your work, now for the praise.

Your title is great. It just sounds right and has quite a bit of meaning to it. I can't really think of a better title for a (fem)slash fic. This is probably my second favorite title for a fanfic of all time.

You also wrote everyone very well. This felt like a real happy ending to the Suite Lifeverse. You wrapped everything up well, and gave real respect where respect was due to characters.

The characterization was top notch. I also just loved how Maddie became a potty mouth after working in a law firm, there is just something that feels right about it.

London was ever so slightly worse. But you were kind of trapped there. You needed a London that had went through some very realistic off screen character development to lead her Daddy's business. Because of that you couldn't just have the Yay Me(!) clapping ditz with deep layers of hidden complexity. So we lost some of what made her great. But it was a loss in your story, not just to the reader. So it deserves honor.

What else...

Okay, when Miley was introduced I ended up just laughing hysterically. This is because I happened to be reading everything I read out loud for speech therapy.

I ended up reading something else for a while, because no young man can maintain a straight face reading those lines.

Overall this is an extremely worthy work of fanfiction. I am incredibly glad to see that you came to your senses and returned it to .
Alezabee chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
I'm so happy you decided to repost your stories! I realized a while ago that they were all deleted, and was pretty disappointed. I think your series is excellent, and I hope that you return to writing (though I understand how real life can get in the way a lot).
Station Square Guardian chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh, man, I'm so happy to see that you came back! From all of your stories, this is one of the best. I really love the way you put the characters' personalities interacting.

London and Maddie in love... they really deserve each other. No wonder you're one of the best around here.
SuperFan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
LaughLoveLive , u r such an amazin writer! I read all ur stories and I think u r the best writer on ! U inspire me to take all my ideas and maybe put them dis site. U might read one of my stories some day.I just want you to that u r such a great writer and I would just LOVE if u start writing again. Bye Bye 4 now!
Stessa chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Yay! You're posting this again!

It's SO good to have you back! :)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2