Reviews for Boyfriend Stealer
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
OMG i laughed sooooooo hard coz of the last line XD
amazing fic and i can't wait for the update hope you update soon
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
More please? :)
Jan7 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Seriously? This is your version of Pon Farr? Frankly, I don't even know why you bothered having Spock go in to Pon Farr. And shouldn't the symptoms have shown up much earlier? It's not an instantaneous thing that is over with once he has mild sex once.

That was just really bad PonFarr writing. I'd edit that part out since it is obviously not Pon Farr sex and or other symptoms. And it added nothing to the story. Saying Spock was in Pon Farr was just that, saying it without it having any meaning in the story at all.
Jan7 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This sounds like something straight out of Junior high school, especially the dialogue. One note at best.

why would Spock be surprised Jim knew he was dating Uhura? They kissed on the transporter in front of him before going to the Narada.

I think the movie already proved that Vulcan's feel nothing is a myth. They feel much, just control it. So that whole 'I have no feelings' just rang false. I don't think he would have said that. Heck, I don't think any of them would have said any of the dialoque after they got past Junior high school age.

It is never wise to have Spock speaking or thinking in contractions, as his speech is very formal.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
ok. loved the story. just a couple things i wana say. plz change the setting to "complete" if it is complete so i don't have to anxiesly wait for a ch update, and Rated M on here is actually rated R, so u might wana change that too. but GREAT STORY! LIKE IT A LOT!
Khashana chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Quite entertaining, I'll say. I like the characterization. Just a few things to keep in mind: 1) Pon Farr's usually longer and rougher than this, at least in other fics I've read (unfortunately haven't gotten to that episode yet). You could use Spock's half-human heritage as an excuse to temper it as you did, though. 2) On the practical side, you need to change the rating to M for explicit sex scenes. 3) Spock doesn't seem that loyal to Uhura. Does he really not care for her as more than a way to pass the time? Maybe a little more turmoil/reluctance at causing her so much pain? 4) It could be just me, but 'hearing' Spock use contractions is kinda weird.

Still, good going, Xedaanimeluvr! Keep it up!
azaleadreaming chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
squeeeeeeeee, so freaking lovely and wonderful
circa divide chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I'm enjoying this story! I hope you write more and I cant wait for another update.
Magpie1600 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I've just read all 8 chapters. Wow. Fantastic. Can't wait to see what happens next. How will the crew react to the marriage. Please write soon.
life-is-a-road-love-is-a-river chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Darling, this story is magnificent! makes me smile and all giddy and happy inside xD congratulations so far, but we need some emotional drama, have some trouble on an away mission, have Kirk get into relationship trouble cause Spock misunderstands a situatiion! if you need any elaboration or any help, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Rokkis chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Not terribly good I'm afraid. The dialogue seemed for want of better word childish.

Nothing that anybody said was something I could imagine them saying. Especially Jim's confession in sickbay. I mean seriously do you know a 25-27 year old man who could ever say " I love him. With all my heart. He's my everything" to another man, who is straight? It sounds like something out of Jane Austen novel.

Also, Spock's comment about being surprised that Jim knew about his dating Uhuru. Since you've placed this story in the StarTrek:2009 category then I assume that it's somehow related to the movie, which means that Jim observed Spock swapping spit with Lt. Uhuru on the Transporter Pad... ergo... they're dating...

Don't think I'll read another chapter, as the even the title tells me what sort of style this is written in and doesn't inspire me to keep reading. You should consider putting up an AU warning or even a Crack!Fic warning if that's where you're headed.

Cheers and good luck
Unamerican chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
sorry about your writers block maybe write about uhura getting back at kirk for stealing spock or they go on a date lolz
Unamerican chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
when will the time be right
Unamerican chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
i feel sorry for uhura great story love the way you make spock sound u really get him
Unamerican chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
the kiss was nice not liking the girl she keeps getting in the way