Reviews for One World
Peaceloveandpoop chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDE (of le screen)
I MUST HAVE READ THIS A 1000 TIIIIIIMES!
*smiles weirdly*
Pls update and save me from this ;-;
2016 chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
C'mon dude! Can you please write some more soon? I'm dying here!
0w0 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Crazy yautja fan here! I love this story so please update soon! I need more master ;3
Yautja fan here chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
When will you start again? I really like this story! It's so amasing /(w)\\
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
interesting story keep up the great work
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
PLEASE MAKE MOAR I LOVE THIS SO MUCHAHRKABBDHAH. KEEP WRITING MORE PLEASE
Lukaheim chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
OMFG! I have been looking for a story like this for two years now! I seriously want to kiss you a thousand times, though not like a creeper. Any way i was planning to write a story like this, and a transformer based one. I seriously cant wait to see how this all plays out. hey message me and we can share ideas!
Lukaheim chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i love it
Syria13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
this is souding an aweful lot like avatar... that's a good thing a very interesting approuch to a yaut'ja fanfic.
Josef Engle chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

May I suggest that before you post a chapter, That you go and read aloud the actual words you have written some obvious mis steps.. EG.. Maul for Maw animals mouth and thorax area. LOL a common mitake if you don't use such words daily. Just a thought there were several instance of the wrong word used. great creative work though.

Josef Engle chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Good straight line tracking to the JC peice and very little creative flipping . Pleasant to read, but yeah WOW short. Lol

Josef Engle chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Very nice clean up on the abrasive / obnixious dr personality !
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Nice blending between the first avatar driven fantasy and the harsh reality of the predator style of story line I am looking forward to your next chapter

xxKhaleesixx chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I love Avatar and I FRIGGIN love Predator so this is like epicness for me :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Pred mix with avitar. good idea. though i think the male pred and human female thing is a little over used. good job keep up the good work.