Reviews for One World
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
interesting story keep up the great work
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
PLEASE MAKE MOAR I LOVE THIS SO MUCHAHRKABBDHAH. KEEP WRITING MORE PLEASE
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
OMFG! I have been looking for a story like this for two years now! I seriously want to kiss you a thousand times, though not like a creeper. Any way i was planning to write a story like this, and a transformer based one. I seriously cant wait to see how this all plays out. hey message me and we can share ideas!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i love it
Syria13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
this is souding an aweful lot like avatar... that's a good thing a very interesting approuch to a yaut'ja fanfic.
Josef Engle chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

May I suggest that before you post a chapter, That you go and read aloud the actual words you have written some obvious mis steps.. EG.. Maul for Maw animals mouth and thorax area. LOL a common mitake if you don't use such words daily. Just a thought there were several instance of the wrong word used. great creative work though.

Josef Engle chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Good straight line tracking to the JC peice and very little creative flipping . Pleasant to read, but yeah WOW short. Lol

Josef Engle chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Very nice clean up on the abrasive / obnixious dr personality !
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Nice blending between the first avatar driven fantasy and the harsh reality of the predator style of story line I am looking forward to your next chapter

xxKhaleesixx chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I love Avatar and I FRIGGIN love Predator so this is like epicness for me :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Pred mix with avitar. good idea. though i think the male pred and human female thing is a little over used. good job keep up the good work.
Ryle Culler chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Oh I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dacat chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Awasome story. This sort of thing by using another story as a template doesn't usually interest me, but you've done it pretty well. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Legal Humor chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
!

I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!

:D
Ryle Culler chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I love the Avatar view on things! Can't wait to read the next chapter!