Reviews for Red Riding Hoodies and Teenage Wolves
Marie chapter 29 . 4/30
I hope Jake doesn't mess with Luna... Which it seems like he won't; as you've got it all sorted out. :)
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 29 . 2/9
Please, please update this story! :)
You murdered Renesmee! YESSSS! I know how you feel, when I read Breaking Down and arrived at the pregnancy... UGHH! I wanted to burn the book...
A frozen tundra2 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Um. Not to tell you how to write our story or what to put in it but i have been to forks before and live not that faraway from it. People there have absolutely no issues with gays. And I should know. I was there with my sister and her best friend who both might I add like the same gender. Just wanted to clear that up. But i still love it. Very well written. (I wish it was longer actually ;) )
mytree1231 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지산본 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r산본 출장 마사지
kariza2013 chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Likey
BladeWolf23756 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
Awesome story... Such an intriguing pairing. I love this. Pretty we'll written as well
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Harry is still wearing glasses? Fuuuuuuuuck man. So annoying.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
You killed it in cold blood... Nice
Elise chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
Where is the rest of the story? Dear Lord please let this not be ANOTHER unfinished one, i thought with so many chapters i would not be left waiting... Blast this. This turned out to be really good, despite the weak start (sorry just speaking my mind) and now we don't even witness the wedding? Want to see more Harry/Seth interaction, and Ginny/Seth, please? And Jake/Luna, what's their relationship like? Love George and Angie, nice work there ;) Just make an ending. Pretty please?
Venus914 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Im ambivalent about Reneesme. I mean, she's half Bella so she's half-gross. But why couldnt you kill Bella instead?
Ms Lilly chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
So... Just wanted to tell you that I kinda hate how Harry's just going along with Sue deciding she's his mom now.
Seriously? He's a grown man, with a place to stay in that he's already paid for. Why does he have to sleep on her freking couch and then move in with some random guy and do freaking shores for the privelige?

But besides that this story is pretty good so far. Sorry about the rant...
forestreject chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
So does he ever return to the yoga classes? I mean he did pay for six weeks.
Rensivguy chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Free 48m Aion SL server gold sent to you everyday on .
24/7 livechat help, huge stock.
Skype: playerhot2013
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
I don't suppose you will ever finish this will you? I realize it says HIATUS but I can still be hopeful. I really like this story. I haven't found many HP Twilight crossovers that I've liked but this one is really good. I like how you wrote Harry and Ginny's relationship and them seeing each other again after all this time. I would be interested to see Ginny meet Seth. Thanks for writing.