Reviews for Red Riding Hoodies and Teenage Wolves
Yeah agreed. The finale was awful!
Skywroe chapter 29 . 8/16
I'm sad that you're gone,please come back. We miss you.
godess bubbles chapter 29 . 4/23
Update soon, I really like this!
9Dragons chapter 29 . 3/16
I'm rereading this story again and just wanted to tell you how much I loved it. Thank you for writing this for us. Hope you get back to finish it. Hope life is treating you well.
bleeb90 chapter 29 . 10/1/2015
I loved it, too bad you didnt write any further!
Marie chapter 29 . 4/30/2015
I hope Jake doesn't mess with Luna... Which it seems like he won't; as you've got it all sorted out. :)
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
Please, please update this story! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
You murdered Renesmee! YESSSS! I know how you feel, when I read Breaking Down and arrived at the pregnancy... UGHH! I wanted to burn the book...
A frozen tundra2 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Um. Not to tell you how to write our story or what to put in it but i have been to forks before and live not that faraway from it. People there have absolutely no issues with gays. And I should know. I was there with my sister and her best friend who both might I add like the same gender. Just wanted to clear that up. But i still love it. Very well written. (I wish it was longer actually ;) )
kariza2013 chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Likey
BladeWolf23756 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
Awesome story... Such an intriguing pairing. I love this. Pretty we'll written as well
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Harry is still wearing glasses? Fuuuuuuuuck man. So annoying.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
You killed it in cold blood... Nice
Elise chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
Where is the rest of the story? Dear Lord please let this not be ANOTHER unfinished one, i thought with so many chapters i would not be left waiting... Blast this. This turned out to be really good, despite the weak start (sorry just speaking my mind) and now we don't even witness the wedding? Want to see more Harry/Seth interaction, and Ginny/Seth, please? And Jake/Luna, what's their relationship like? Love George and Angie, nice work there ;) Just make an ending. Pretty please?
Venus914 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Im ambivalent about Reneesme. I mean, she's half Bella so she's half-gross. But why couldnt you kill Bella instead?