Reviews for Red Riding Hoodies and Teenage Wolves
Mellony chapter 26 . 5/11/2011
I really like the HarryxSeth pairing, they are so cute together and there aren't nearly enough fics with them around.
LimeGreenAurora21 chapter 26 . 5/8/2011
The story's great! :D
star.louw chapter 26 . 5/7/2011
Wow this is really awesome.. I don't usually read slash, but I was curious... :)
limiculous chapter 26 . 5/2/2011
This story is ridiculously adorable! I really hope you update soon!
harrylover101 chapter 26 . 4/21/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
11OneDone2Many chapter 26 . 4/16/2011
love the story...pls continue
crazycookBekah chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
I love it. Please write again soon.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 26 . 4/11/2011
I love the chapter!
Serpent91 chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
Well done! Cool story! Good of you to let Seth into the light :D
cookyc chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
you know I think its time Harry would stand up for him self regarding Moine she shouldn't have to answer to her yes she is his friend but man you just want to tell her to shut up know it all

can you tell that I read to many stories where she is to motherly and pushy

Sorry I do love your story and that is just a wish for Harry to tell her off hehehehe
Sylkie chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
I wish the kiss would've been more detailed. *pouts*

"Who's the bloke Harry's eating the face off of?"- Brilliant line. I loved the way you phrased it. xD
dead feather chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
Hmm.. this chapter still didn't feel as light and funny as those in the beginning. Everyone is so weighted down by history, sucky life and their own depressions. Well, everyone but Seth.

But hopefully if levity and fun is what you seeking, you'll manage to get it at some point. I'd certainly like this more that way :)

Honestly, I thought this has gone downhill ever since Harry put Bella before Seth. Skipping a year, well, almost skipping a year can do bad things to a story. But I'm so glad you still decided to stick with this because this has been something new in this pairing. I only hope Harry wouldn't have such a depressing history. I think I prefer Ginny as the psycho manipulative stalker than the sad and gored out yet sympathetic ex wife.
Smile-Evily chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
That was a great chapter1!1!
Erroneously chapter 26 . 4/2/2011
Thanks for the update - oh boy, this is going to be such an epic meeting of everyone and Harry and Seth . . . but at least Harry's told Seth everything and they're strong and together.
Thenchick chapter 26 . 4/2/2011