Reviews for Red Riding Hoodies and Teenage Wolves
Ottawa Pagan chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I love how you compare harry's experiences to those from hogwarts such as bella looking like his classmate. And I LOVED this: "Hermione didn't know the meaning of concise with her wedding vows. Ron lacked public speaking skills when it came to his feelings. Worst wedding experience ever."!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 27 . 8/27/2011
Honestly I love this fic though I wish Harry and number one fangirl didn't have the whole marriage and miscarriage. I never liked Ginny nor Molly at all. For me, they were way to catty and in Mollys case she always demeaned and emasculated Arthur. Ginny really I don't care if she has red hair and looks like Lily that's like saying my friend who had an abusive dad will hook up with an abusive guy. Plus when she started to talk to Harry she was downright catty then sixth year she used Dean I loathe her for that cause I liked Dean plus he always supported Harry! Grr!

But I'm going along.
Serpent91 chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
Well done!
ElizaP chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
I am LOVING this :) the dynamics are just right, and although I'm itching for some naughtiness, this is just as good as, if not better than, most stories like this, that I have read :)
jgood27 chapter 27 . 8/20/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS chapter 27 . 8/19/2011
this is really cute! update soon please :D
ForgottenTales chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
I liked how Ron came out. I not really a fan either, but sometimes, you've just gotta love Ron.

Other than that.. I felt that this chapter was a little.. tense? I don't know, but just.. not light or happy.

Harry has a lot of issues to sort through and I cannot help but wonder how he's going to cope, or how Seth is going to cope with him coping.

England seems rather depressing now.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
It was a good chapter D
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
OHMYGOD. this update was needed so much by me, after having reread the whole story just a scant week ago.

i loved it, and i am in love with you for it.
Thallys chapter 27 . 8/14/2011
I adore this chapter, yay Ron 3

Pinata ! Pinata ! *bash bash*
SonicBoombox chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
XD
Stop Staring At Me chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
Good chapter!
Trevelyan67 chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
I'm sitting on a bus getting funny looks as I'm reading because I keep lol'ing .. George is hilarious... thanks for a fun read!

Erroneously chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
Thanks so much for the update, I really enjoyed this chapter. Like you, I really enjoyed your portrayal of Ron, and the way you show his loyalty to both his best friend and his sister.
Katsheswims chapter 27 . 8/12/2011
Yay! I was happy to see a new chapter! I can't wait to read more!

I'm still looking forward to Ginny's reaction when she finds out Harry with with a guy ie no natural kids for them-and she realizes she broke up with Harry for a stupid reason.
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »