Reviews for The Best Mistakes
ambush99 chapter 17 . 9/25
Another thoroughly enjoyable story. I like the way you include parts of canon, but don't laboriously retell it, as many fan fictions do. We all know what happened in the books; move on to the exciting new stuff! Again, you illustrate the intense emotions perfectly! I will now read another of your stories, and start to worry about running out of them soon. Are you still writing?
BeLlIxiEs chapter 17 . 5/31
Loved it!
Thank you for sharing.
Dream's Abyss chapter 17 . 5/11
This was very good. I enjoyed the differences you added in.
yhjgh chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Silverstargirl chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I can't but help wonder why they didn't use a point me spell or accio...never know it might have worked to find Regulus's portrait...
Delusional Musings chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Well, this is certainly unique. I've seen a lot of Severitus and Sevitus stories, but never a Siritus(?). Great job!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
I must confess it took me a while to get past the end the tapestry chapter, but I'm glad I finally did. I love this piece, so many feels
sunneedee chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Aw! It was so good to read about Harry having a proper father-son relationship with Sirius
thepoisonwood chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
This was gorgeous. You have a gift in the maturity of your characters but the simultaneous levity you include. I love the father-son interactions and how natural it all felt.
Apple chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
I love this story so much. I wish there was more. I love the thought of Sirius being Harry's biological father. I hope you do eventually post an AU for this story. You are an amazing author.
Alec McDowell chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
I liked how Harry survived because of Regulus quite a bit here, and Sirius' realization he was free at the end was very nice. I am confused on something, though- what exactly was the thing sticking out of Quirrell? And the Diary? I'm assuming Voldy was dead dead after Halloween but I can't recall if you said what changes to years 1 and 2 were made in this.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
A really nice story.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I feel that this got off to a rough start honestly, but I stuck to it and enjoyed it in the end.
Godiva9 chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
A fantastic and well written story! I am new to the Harry-Sirius fanfiction (I usually read Harry and Snape fics) and this is the first multi chapter Harry-Sirius father/guardian fic that I have read all the way through; it was really fantastic! Thanks for posting it!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Wait, wut? I'm rereading this...and I still don't get why Ron or Hermione greeted him in the mirror...can you explain?