Reviews for The Misadventure of Narcissus and the Minimoys
cooltreeko chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
this is a pretty awesome story so far. a bit slow paced for my tastes, but still good. though you should try to put what the characters are saying in " "s IMO. and start a new line for every time someone talks, to get it to flow much smoother. but that's pretty much it.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Write more please i just read this i thinks its awesome!
alice13033 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
amazing
angel2u chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
i liked it... when r u going to make the next chapter?
revoLodloV chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Poor Narcissus. I felt bad for her at the start. pretty slick of beta towards the end.. M is not going to take that well..
Captain Romius chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
Hey this is getting really good, i agree this section is to small for its awesomeness, but it cant be helped.

The more you keep adding the more i read and re-read this story, this is so awesome i cant stress that enough.

Ur pal

Captain
Arocksprpl2 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
Awww! i love arthur and selenia!
Masqueraider chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
OMG!This was amazing!And I could perfectly imagine Sel and Beta fighting like that again,it was I can't imagine Arthur yelling but anyway! XD

This was great can't wait til next chapter!
shippofan2k chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Good job! I can't wit to see what happens next!
angel2u chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
This is getting good!
Masqueraider chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
This was one of the best stories I've ever read!Nessa is a great character!

Please keep it going,you're good!

TeenageGirlStillLovesAnimation chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Well,this was so good!Only three things I want to specify...

1)Why didn't you show us a bit of the "busy" moment of Artelenia?(ArthurSeleniaArtelenia)

2)It's pretty funny and a big plus because I LOLed a bit when Nessa was taken by Lilyth and this is their reaction:

"Come on!" Selenia pulled the boys. "We're going to Max's and going to Necropolis."

...I mean,HELLO!Your friend is kidnapped and you are going for drinks and after you drink you'll try to find her?A bit strange,but though I love how Selenia still doesn't care much about 'll never change opinion for someone who is too close to Arthur!XD!

3)I'm sure there are more chapters,right?At your DeviantArt account I suppose...

Well this chapter was cool and now starts the big agony!
TeenageGirlStillLovesAnimation chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
This chapter is so long fortunately!I loved it like the others!I love how everybody is jealous and madly in love!Thanks for putting FINALLY a spicy Arthur/Selenia scene,but it could be a little longer!And Claw sounds cute...(:3)

This is awesome!Funny,romantic,amusing,amazing!Though your grammar could be a little better,but that's ok!

TeenageGirlStillLovesAnimation chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
First of all,LOL!Almost at all the parts!

When she was playing PS2 with Bogo Matassalais I ROFLed!Then classical scene "Who?...How?...Why?...When?" in the telescope!After that,someone tells you,you are in an Elf world (which I adore!)and he's a King and he's married!And all these are said by your child friend who in the human world was a child playing around?Well,FREAKING OUT it's only you have to do when you learn these,lol!And finally,why would you bring that foolish Voldemort-like character with his idiotic but innocent son?Oh,yes,the adventure!Joking!XD!

It's priceless!Good in every bit!