Reviews for A Different Ending
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
hahaha! absolutely brilliant! thanks
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh, just wonderful. -sighs happily- Long live Reid! -cheers fangirlishly-

I proudly give it a rating of ten stars. :D

I loved it as you can tell. Just between you and me...-looks around guiltly-...I like the idea of getting rid of Chris but as long as they bring back Brad for Katie. -sighs longingly- Yeah, yeah. A girl can dream though. ANd in my dreams, I'll have Reid alive too...-mutters under breath about soap writers-

Anyway, enough of that ramble and onto how brilliant this is. :)

It's awesome and I thionk you did a fantastic job as always. :)
magi.genie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
o yes lets

screw chris and let the aussie back :)

but i kinda like doogie.. *is not at all resisting the urge to watch everything and all NPH*

i feel soo soo bad for katie

i wish luke and katie were better friends. and that nancy was there to be with her.

nice job.
heatherconner chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy Cow, that had me laughing so hard while I was reading it. I loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Ms Anon O'Mas chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
D I love this story so much for the simple fact that you had Reid pointing out how stupid the ending was and how unfair it was. D

"I mean, seriously, Luke. You have me sit in the car trying to start it, while any normal person who heard the train whistle, would just get out. Then you had the seat belt jammed? You really must've wanted me dead, to make me suddenly brain dead in the story."

If the ATWT ending doesn't cough up a live Dr. Reid Oliver then this is what I'm going to remember instead of that piece of crap.

Thanks for making me smile :)
Milord Mori chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
that was greatness. my favorite part was "..and his cashmere snuggie his mother had special ordered for him." I don't know why but that made me fall over laughing, cause i was just like...he would. haha good story!
montypythongirl123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I was laughing hysterically all the way through. PERFECT. oh lord. JUST what I needed after today. Love LOVE love it.
readpaintlaugh chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
this is amazing, after today I needed something to make me smile and this did it :) I loved the touch of humor too :D
ilyanietzsche chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
since i first heard about the way reid would be killed off,i immediately had this question in mind:how can reid not hear the sound of a train coming?

12 years ago in my high school a guy did die on the railway when his bike was stuck there and his cd player had volume up to the highest,yes that happened but reid's ending is just absurd to me.