Reviews for Clueless
Venric66 chapter 4 . 3/31
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ I AM CRYING. This is gold. I would love to see more! Had me giggling maniacally through the whole thing.
JaliceAZ chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
lol
szhismine chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This is the single funniest fanfic I've ever read in my entire life. Bravo :D I was like Shepard, trying to suppress my laughter ;) great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was awesome! So much Innuendo going on in here!

I don't think I would've been able to keep my composure as long as Shepard did. I mean, Garrus AND Thane AND Innuendos? It's too much!

Great job an the fic! :D
Death-Dimension chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
OMFGROFLMFAO That has to the funniest innuendo fic I have ever read, I was reading thing in McDonald's and everyone turned to look at me like I was crazy, which made me laugh harder, thumps up to Sheperd, she deserves a freaking medal to keep a straight face for so long.
hieilover135 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
This was hilarious! I knew that Garrus was up to no good but I would not have suspected Thane! Good job, I REALLY enjoyed this story!
Day of the Wolf chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I LOVE THIS! I usually look for smut or adventure but this was fucking SWEET!
Cavazza chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
My cheeks are sore from laughing and i fell off my chair twice...

Hilarious!
ShepardCousland chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was pure gold. Loved it so funny. Thane was so awesome and Garrus. Keep up the good work :)
Zero612 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I laughed for five minutes before writing this review. This was a great story, best mass effect humor I've read, and so dirty minded, I loved it.
Sable-eyed-lily chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*takes desperate gulps of air*

*pauses*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAAHAH AHAHAH A AAHAHA HA AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA...

*chokes on her spit*

Oh, GOD! That was HYSTERICAL! I have never laughed so hard in my life. AHAHAHAHAHHA! Sorry, I had to get one last laugh out. It was even funnier when Garrus and Thane knew about it the entire time! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAA! Ooooooh, I need to catch my breath. GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS WAS AMAZING! WRITE MWAR!
Apatheism chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Absoloutely hilarious! I was constantly laughing _
Obuzzerbee chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
This had me giggling and laughing through the whole thing! Excellent! Thank you so much for this xD
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
ROFL! This was great! Thanks for sharing this story! It was so funny! :)
Rosethorn chapter 4 . 2/4/2011