Reviews for Forsaken
Oh My Glob - I'm lazy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was really good! :) it's too bad that you only made it a one-shot.
Ryuu Clan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I realy loved this story I Hope you will change yor mind and make a Sequale or maybe even a Prequale to it either way I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job countinuing this story
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Ok so are they ninjas or are they in the real world lol plz update and put some more sasuhina plz
0namakiza0 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
It's sorta making sense now...but then how did Neji get so egotistical? I remebered reading that he wanted to protect her or somthing...
Neon Blue Zero chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
This is very interesting...and Neji's a jerk! Update soon ~_
CleanItUp chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Wow, i never really thought of this pairing before, and i don't really like it, but... This story is absolutely wonderful! I don' know why you doubt your skills as a writer, because you're sure as hell better than I am. Anyway, it's well written and you inspire me to write different things, to try and reach out to something i've never written.
0namakiza0 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
The next chapters are much better, don't worry about it!

So is the sidestory like, before the first chapter, or just another story? And if it is, will it still be SasuHina?
JamKa chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I am so incredibly inspired by this fic. It literally makes me want to get up and write some SasuHina, something a fic has never done before. I really like Sasuke's possesiveness of Hinata. Please continue! Great Job!

-Jamka
Sepsis chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Its good that she has her friends. :)
0namakiza0 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
The wording is a little confusing, but overall, I think I understand.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aw, thats such a sad ending! I want Hinata to to do what she wants and not what her family wants her to do... But I liked how you wrote it and it was good. :) Poor Sasuke though.. :3