Reviews for Nightmare
lady of the wilds chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
omg please don't let this be the last of this story! it's been ages since i've read something this good. i'll keep my fingers crossed this will be updated soon! 3333
darkangel8950 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Please update soon! I love this story!
Bandling 45 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Great story! Please update soon! However, I agree with Claws McDonald. Why aren't they worrying about Monger? Also, where in Colorado is Winter Park exactly? I can't find it. Congrats on going to College! I want to go to Texas A&M or North Texas or SMU :). Great job and keep it up!

-Bandling 45
Claws McDonald chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Poor Susan :C You got a lot of feelings in this chapter Eclipse,so beautifully done and arranged in a very spectacular way. Just one question: Why aren't they worrying about Monger? I mean, he was abducted (and so was Clara,kinda) and there is nothing about him in the chapter. But the chapter is awesome anyways. Good Job. waiting for next xhpter soon.;D
Qille chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Awwww, poor Link! I feel so sorry for him with the nightmares and everything!

Eeeekkk I love this story! It's scary yet awesome at the same time!

You updated fast! Awesome!
Kaytori chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
I like the character development you got going for Link but it's odd no one seems worried about Monger, Link hasn't asked if there's a trace or if a search party has been organized.
Cora Sinclair chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Wonderful chapter! I really want to see what's going to happen next!
Qille chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
O.O

I was screaming and freaking out throughout this entire chapter! And when Clara said she needed to talk to Link alone... I had to turn on all the lights!

I think this was fine as is. I personally don't think it needs a rewrite, but if you do, then by all means rewrite/edit it.

Thanks for updating!
Kaytori chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Finally another chapter, I liked it loved doc C and monger, Link was cool too the characters feel very ic
Claws McDonald chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME! 8D

OMG,I was scared! And man,shit just got real! I wish this story could be the next MvsA Halloween special,it would be epic!

And I am happy you updated C: I was losing hope that this story would keep on going,because,seriously,it has a great plot!

Please continue CB
Cora Sinclair chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Hooray! An update! Can't wait to see the next chapter
Chimera385 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Ok love this story you need to update it
Kaytori chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
A little romance at the end but it was well done and worked. Another good chap hope you update soon. I really like your writting style but I don't have a very clear picture of the inside of the tents perhaps you could add in something about the layout at some point?

For the most part though you've got a good amount of description that doesn't slow the pace of the story. So many writers add in too much it detracts from the story. You almost got the right amount, you just need a smige more.

Like I said a bit more on the layout anf maybe more on the expressions of the character's and their body language.

Loving it, update soon!
Kaytori chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
really liking this fic, so far it's the most decent one I found. What I really like is that there's no romance, at least so far, there was none in the movie, so it nice to see a fic that sticks to that (Dereck doesn't count). Also everyone is IC which is great you really seem to have everyone nailed.

I also like your OCs, they're secondary characters who don't steal the limelight. You give them just the right amount of attention.
Nobility chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Hmm. Very intriguing so far. It's nice to see a Monsters vs. Aliens story on this site that doesn't involve some random new female monster getting dropped into the facility or some endlessly sappy Cockroach/Susan fanfic (not that those can't be good, it's just, variety, y'know?). It's especially rare to find a story that has a horror genre! And a bit of mystery, too. ;)

My only suggestion for this fic is that you try to include a little more humor, since it wouldn't be quite MvA without just a little bit of comedy. At least where B.O.B. is concerned. :)

So far, I'm guessing that Clara is either secretly the Scolopendra Primamplio and that Big Foot is her prisoner/friend/accomplice, or she's actually Big Foot/Big Foot's secret partner.