Reviews for Not So Muggleborn
ShadowAngel100 chapter 4 . 3/3
This story is great xx
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 1/11
I love it!
This is just a great story after a lot of mediocre and stupid one where the rapist and child abusive run free of punishment. Thanks
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 1/9
superbly awesome I love the way it worked out! keep up the fantastic writing!
Brad
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I recently found the subgenre called PUREBLOOD HERMIONE.
And there is the SLYTHERIN HARRY subset as well.

This story uses both. I wonder if it is one of if not the first to do that.

It might even be the only one!

Congratulations on making fanfiction history!
The Frau chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Wonderful tale! Well written with a great plot! It was refreshing to see Hermione Harry's equal, if not better, and the way their relationship developed.
Thanks for the most enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
You're an elf?

My tip is to play the lottery once, but only once.

If you never play you cannot win.
BUT
The chance of winning is so infinitesimal that playing more than once is a waste of money.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Interesting take on this scenario. One of the few stories I have read that got up to actually updating the wizard side of things. Good if brief read, would recommend it to others without hesitation.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
LWJ2 chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Chs 1 - 4

This was a very neat story, unique in it's plotline (from my reading, at any rate). I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Ch-Ching! 100G, my good Elf!
What an enjoyable read! I can scarcely believe the depth and breadth of true talent and imagination you were able to pack into a mere 23,000 words! Just imagine how tiny 'Harry Potter' and etc., ad nauseum, might have been had Rowling had a great deal more ability and a LOT more BRAINS! Instead she chose bloat over critical thought and logic.
Ah well, that's why there's such a crying need for writers like you!
Thank you, so much!
MelJ
Oh: Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
;-D M.
morcheller chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Just Wow!
I have to admit that normally I do not read short stories and I generally find crossover stories to be lacking. That said I wish to thank the author for writing one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
A truly unique and well-written story. The only peeve I have was how quickly Dumbledore had turned from all-manipulating antagonist into a rather good asset, but it did work in the end. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
short but good. better than some fanfics with over 30 chapters.
KiraSlytherin22 chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I love this story, I wonder if they became vampires, I hope they did, I love vampire stories, anyway never mind my babbling, thank you for sharing this story.