Reviews for Not So Muggleborn
Isa13Belle chapter 4 . 5/12
I love this story, I wonder if they became vampires, I hope they did, I love vampire stories, anyway never mind my babbling, thank you for sharing this story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/22
What a thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/22
Another brilliant chapter, thank you.
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/21
Another brillint chapter thank you.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/21
I am seriously loving this story. I never thought Snape was such a complete
Arial Wolf chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Brilliant thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I loved this story. A wonderful read.
Mionefan chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
He he, Voldie crucioed himself! I like it.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow, this one is so unexpected from you. Normally I wouldn't read one with Vampires but this may be the lone exception. Dumbles not taking an overly keen interest in Harry is a surprise as well. Well done.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I...am...LOVING THIS!

Hermione is Dracula's descendant? EPIC!
city bookworm chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I haven't read a story before in which Hermione was more powerfull than Harry. Having her as Dracula's descendent is interesting, it sure upset the society.
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ok, I tipped my elf AND truly enjoyed this lovely story! I found it well written and just plain fun! Thanks for writing it!
Falcon6 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Loved this! Would have liked to have seen more of Manipulative Dumbledoor get the humbling he deserved after his machinations were discovered and I feel Snape got off too lightly after his transgressions, but all in all, a completely enjoyable story. A little more background on how Harry ended up in Slytherin would have been nice as well, but beyond those few nitpicks, awesome job!
Poet Wroet chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I liked the story.

Something I definitely enjoyed was the absence of Ron Weasley in any prominent way. It's not that I hate the character, it's just that he's fairly unremarkable. Almost all fics with Harry in Slytherin (or another house) have him either as Ron's nemesis or as his friend despite his House. It's kind of unrealistic, as Ron isn't anything special - so why would he, of all the people of Hogwarts, be Harry's nemesis/best friend/first one to cross House-boundaries/whatever? You didn't mention him at all, which nullifies that admirably.

I also like that you've left the final decision unanswered. (that's not proper English, I know, but you'll understand what I mean) It'd be unrealistic for them to figure out the answer that fast anyway.