Reviews for Not So Muggleborn
The Frau chapter 4 . 5/7
Wonderful tale! Well written with a great plot! It was refreshing to see Hermione Harry's equal, if not better, and the way their relationship developed.
Thanks for the most enjoyable read!
You're an elf?

My tip is to play the lottery once, but only once.

If you never play you cannot win.
The chance of winning is so infinitesimal that playing more than once is a waste of money.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/4
Interesting take on this scenario. One of the few stories I have read that got up to actually updating the wizard side of things. Good if brief read, would recommend it to others without hesitation.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/20
LWJ2 chapter 4 . 2/9
Chs 1 - 4

This was a very neat story, unique in it's plotline (from my reading, at any rate). I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Ch-Ching! 100G, my good Elf!
What an enjoyable read! I can scarcely believe the depth and breadth of true talent and imagination you were able to pack into a mere 23,000 words! Just imagine how tiny 'Harry Potter' and etc., ad nauseum, might have been had Rowling had a great deal more ability and a LOT more BRAINS! Instead she chose bloat over critical thought and logic.
Ah well, that's why there's such a crying need for writers like you!
Thank you, so much!
Oh: Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
;-D M.
morcheller chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Just Wow!
I have to admit that normally I do not read short stories and I generally find crossover stories to be lacking. That said I wish to thank the author for writing one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
A truly unique and well-written story. The only peeve I have was how quickly Dumbledore had turned from all-manipulating antagonist into a rather good asset, but it did work in the end. Well done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
short but good. better than some fanfics with over 30 chapters.
Pyrrha13Prince chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I love this story, I wonder if they became vampires, I hope they did, I love vampire stories, anyway never mind my babbling, thank you for sharing this story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
What a thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Another brilliant chapter, thank you.
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Another brillint chapter thank you.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I am seriously loving this story. I never thought Snape was such a complete
Arial Wolf chapter 4 . 11/11/2014