Reviews for Not So Muggleborn
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 6/28
short but good. better than some fanfics with over 30 chapters.
Isa13Belle chapter 4 . 5/12
I love this story, I wonder if they became vampires, I hope they did, I love vampire stories, anyway never mind my babbling, thank you for sharing this story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/22
What a thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/22
Another brilliant chapter, thank you.
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/21
Another brillint chapter thank you.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/21
I am seriously loving this story. I never thought Snape was such a complete
Arial Wolf chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Brilliant thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I loved this story. A wonderful read.
Mionefan chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
He he, Voldie crucioed himself! I like it.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow, this one is so unexpected from you. Normally I wouldn't read one with Vampires but this may be the lone exception. Dumbles not taking an overly keen interest in Harry is a surprise as well. Well done.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I...am...LOVING THIS!

Hermione is Dracula's descendant? EPIC!
city bookworm chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I haven't read a story before in which Hermione was more powerfull than Harry. Having her as Dracula's descendent is interesting, it sure upset the society.
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ok, I tipped my elf AND truly enjoyed this lovely story! I found it well written and just plain fun! Thanks for writing it!
Falcon6 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Loved this! Would have liked to have seen more of Manipulative Dumbledoor get the humbling he deserved after his machinations were discovered and I feel Snape got off too lightly after his transgressions, but all in all, a completely enjoyable story. A little more background on how Harry ended up in Slytherin would have been nice as well, but beyond those few nitpicks, awesome job!