Reviews for The Door Never Opened
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awwww... I decided to read your other stories and this AU just had me depressed I loved if though...
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Literally no words.
Ok, so some words. That was great. The melancholy was tangible.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is a very great, emotionally-provoking story. It's really sad, but that just shows how important Haruhi was to the Host Club, and how she changed them all for the better. Great job
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww, this is so sad. Good job on it. Her life really would be really empty without them, wouldn't it?
hpgrl95 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
takanobaka chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Why did you have to go and write that... now I'm sad. TT_TT

Crying? No! There's just something in my eye, that's all...
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is such a depressing plot! It would be so terrible if Haruhi never met any of the Host Club members... None of the changes she made in their lives would've happened... How sad! T.T
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. This story was really depressing. I think that it was a perfect "What if?" scenario, because I mean, without Tamaki, their lives would've changed a lot. You wrote their sadness perfectly, and I love how you made it so that Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Hunny, and Mori were able to be happy when they were all together. And I also like how Haruhi still has that feeling that something's missing, that something's wrong. Loved it. :)
Ivy Ratherbun chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wow...that was brilliant
Tanigi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was /really/ good. Miserably sad, but good. :)

You got the melancholy, not-quite-right mood just perfect, and the characterizations, however brief, were great.

I usually can't stand angst, but knowing that it /didn't/ turn out this way made it okay. :)

Thanks for a great fic!
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So it;s one of those" if Haruhi never was part of the club" stories.. good job, considering Tamaki isn't deaD!
SkyborneVeggie chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Omg, this story has to be one of the best fics I've ever read. It just shows how much Haruhi has changed everyone for the better, in a heartbreakingly beautiful way 3
Haruka Black chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was amazing! My eyes are all watery. I love how Haruhi knows that something is wrong but can't place her finger on it.

"As she watches, her heart clenches more and more, and she can't understand why she feels as if she should be down there with them or why a little voice in her head tells her that there's this great opportunity she's missed."

This is my favorite line!

Poor Tama-chan, there was no Haruhi to save him from Lady Eclair!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Somehow this made me so unbearably sad I couldn't quite read it to the extent that it deserves. Haruhi would obviously be heartbroken had she known Tamaki and then been separated from him, but you made me feel that it's far more tragic that she never knew him at all. Very thought-provoking, very emotional. Nicely done.