Reviews for Wish
CrazyFairyTailer chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I remember reading this book. It's my second favourite, and I always wondered what his wish would be
Daisy chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow, i really want to read that book now, though from what you said it sounds like you ahen't changed it much? Eh, either way it sounds interesting. So, i loved it as usual and as usual i can't wait for your next story.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Loved it :) really and truly! I must go find this book now! This happened last time too when you metioned 'The Stone Rose', which was, in one word: EPIC. x
DyranHunter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
*sobs* that's heartbreaking *tears well* oh *cuddles fic ... cuddles Doctor* you're amazing,, that last line! *whimpers*
EmilieEvans chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I haven't read this book yet (though it sounds interesting), but I just love this story of yours. You captured Doctor's suffering perfectly and at the end I was almost crying. Not only because it was sad, but also because there was a lot of feelings cramped up here: pain, suffering, loneliness, love, regret and lack of hope.

I quite like Martha here, too. She seems to be helpful, but can't quite reach the Doctor.

Very nice story :D