Reviews for Playing with Fire
Niouyuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
aww... this was really cute! Byakuran is so funny lol poor Mukuro XD They're both adorable 10069! :D
Hakumi Shigatsu chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
wow... it was really... exciting... and cute! x3 i love 10069, and i understand that fangirls, i'd be one for sure xD

it would be really nice if it had a second part :D (i know it won't happen, just let me dream)

keep writing please!

Hakumi*
haha XD chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"Aww, I just wanted to see how my dear Mukuro-kun is faring these days I haven't seen him since forever!" Byakuran giggled. Mukuro just wanted to smack that smile off that face.

"Thanks to you, I've been better, Byakuran-kun." An overly sweet smile was slapped onto his face just before the students passing by got a glimpse of his dark look. Fuck, even with his worsening mood, he still has appearances to keep! He prayed that the students will leave soon. Unfortunately for him, they slowed down. Damn.

"Mou, why are you so hard?" Mukuro froze at the choice of words.

What. The. Fuck.

He glanced quickly at the students. They, too, froze at the words.

And then…

They ran.

"Oh oops! I mean, why are you so hard to talk to"

***

Mukuro x Byakuran doujinshi? $9.00. Bag of Byakuran's favorite marshmallows? $2.00. Reading this fanfic? Priceless. )
iza-iza chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was really great, world needs more 10069
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
yay! this was hot even though no lemon!

not everything has to have sex:) i applaud you!
UnwrittenWishes chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Yay, you did tell me you were going to update and you did :D As for my answer, yes. I don't mind waiting if you accept my request.

Anyway, amazing story! It was pretty cute, though I wish there was a lemon '
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love Love Love love love Love love love love I LOVE IT xDD (Uh...that was supposed to be a reference to Byakuran's 'ran's', but I guess it failed xD) Oh Byakuran, how did we guess? And I love the fangirls in this xDD They're just like what I would do 8D PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME MUKURO-SAMA! -Byakuran'd- Anyway, this is an absolutely brilliant fic! xDD 10069 FTW!
Daisuki Atticus chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
;DDD YAAAAAAAAAY 333 I love you I barely see a pairing like this so this makes me very happy w I'm not sure which scene you had the hardest time with, but they all flowed together nicely. Thanks again for my request w3
Neith S. Ruckus chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Yay! Mukuro, for once is scared! I mean not that I would like him to fearful like Tsuna, but at least he should feel insecure or something once in a while... Loved to see that his facade got broken down!