Reviews for Divine Power
Mercedes1312 chapter 11 . 3/30
Okay. I know this story is discontinued but the part where the girls' boyfriends (minus Matt.) attacked Will irked me. I don't understand how they didn't realise that Will was split into two people and that it was the darker version of her who was doing all those terrible things. So for them to attack Will for no reason was unjustifiable and totally unfair. And I'm surprised Susan didn't go 'Mama Bear' mode and attacked them back. I saw Susan being the type of mother who would go berserk if people just started attacking her child for no good reason.
And I'm surprised that the girls didn't give the boys hell for that. I know very well that these girls have the 'sisters over misters' code. So that irked me as well. Well, I know Irma pretty punched the hell out of Stephen for that but what about the other girls?

All in all, I liked the storyline. But I hated that part.
SplashSJQ chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Please please please please finish this story is really good.
Keres chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Look up what a Keres is. It's what I want to do to you in the name of Literature. Very bloodily.

I don't know if you have seen it, but there is this big key to the right of yourkeyboard, that looks sort of like a Tetris piece, and says ENTER.

Please use it to make your dialogue readable, because right now, your story is utter crap.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
This was the best story ever!
guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
No problem, this story was kick-ass good, but it won't hurt to make it better if you want, good luck and I can't wait for your re-write.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I really love this story, it keeps in getting better and better, maybe nerissa had the same problem as Will, but in Nerissa's case she was not strong enough to fight off these il that lurked within herself.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
This chapter was the bomb, I am so happy that will defeated the evil version of herself. I hope that is not the real Martin that is becoming evil.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I hope that demon can be defeated and will can be freed, I really enjoy your stories by the way!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I really like this chapter, I hope than the Will can fight her evil and the guardians can defeat B.I.T.C.H
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much! I Hope Will can fight the evil building in within her.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much, I hope that mastsudaria could be defeated and that Will won't become evil.
Lexvan chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
No need to apaolgize! If this is how you feel, then go for it. I've seen other just plain old give up on some ot their stories. While others, like you, decide to rewrite their stories for the better. So if you want to do a rewrite, then by all means go for it.
Brie45 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Are you continuing this and the others connected to this
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2012