Reviews for Divine Power
Keres chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Look up what a Keres is. It's what I want to do to you in the name of Literature. Very bloodily.

I don't know if you have seen it, but there is this big key to the right of yourkeyboard, that looks sort of like a Tetris piece, and says ENTER.

Please use it to make your dialogue readable, because right now, your story is utter crap.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
This was the best story ever!
guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
No problem, this story was kick-ass good, but it won't hurt to make it better if you want, good luck and I can't wait for your re-write.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I really love this story, it keeps in getting better and better, maybe nerissa had the same problem as Will, but in Nerissa's case she was not strong enough to fight off these il that lurked within herself.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
This chapter was the bomb, I am so happy that will defeated the evil version of herself. I hope that is not the real Martin that is becoming evil.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I hope that demon can be defeated and will can be freed, I really enjoy your stories by the way!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I really like this chapter, I hope than the Will can fight her evil and the guardians can defeat B.I.T.C.H
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much! I Hope Will can fight the evil building in within her.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much, I hope that mastsudaria could be defeated and that Will won't become evil.
Lexvan chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
No need to apaolgize! If this is how you feel, then go for it. I've seen other just plain old give up on some ot their stories. While others, like you, decide to rewrite their stories for the better. So if you want to do a rewrite, then by all means go for it.
Brie45 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Are you continuing this and the others connected to this
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
P.S. great story
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
will cant have all the other girls powers even with the heart cuz 1) it makes her too powerful & 2) it makes the other girls useless
Nagrom Renin chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
when are you going to update? it's been forever.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »