Reviews for What Growing up looks like
Black Raven 13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
That was really cute, I like stories like these, keep it up!
Black Raven 13 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Is this based off of our middle school memories? Do I sense me being Logan at the moment? And is James our fencing friend? I think it is because of the nostalgia I just received. You know we'll always stay in touch, and I've told everyone at my new school about you guys. I could never forget any of you. Thanks for being there.
Shelby D chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
D'aww this was cute. Short but i Still Derped
Jamocha101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hehe, I would like to complement you exhibiting that this first chapter was very cute. _

BUT, I might want to point out, and please don't get offended, that your sentnce structure is kind of off; just to kindly let you know, every time a person talks, a new paragraph should be started.

Instead of '"Hi", said the little boy. "Hi", the girl resonded."' It shoud rather be:

"Hi," said the little boy.

"Hi," the girl responded.

I don't want to sound like a demanding know-it-all jerk, I just kind of wanted to make you aware; perhaps an improvement in your grammar would attract more publicity...

Anyhow, I think my favorite part was when Carlos dubbed Charoeletta "Charlie", and I found it very pleasing when she was so 'okay' with it. ;-) I love it when kids complement each other in slightly spontaneous remarks. XD Very cute, indeed.

You did a good job of properly implicating each boy's appearnce; therefore any Big Time Rush fan would be easy to identify who is who and stuff. Good job in said aspect; when you said "Kid you was pretty for a aboy", I knew immediately that it was James, and so on and so forth.

Over all, I very much enjoyed the story, and hope you continue to write. :-)