Reviews for Fate is Blue and I Am, Too
Fallen Outcast chapter 1 . 1/18
Please Please Please Please Please keep write more to the super great story.
liza chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Wow! That story is so cool, and original too! I was wondering what Alec's response to seeing the boy be. Keep posting, I love the story.
Dale chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Hey, you can't do that to me. This is the first of your Dark Angel stories I have read, and it's an awesome start, but now I want the ending. Hopefully inspiration will strike soon. Let me know when you finish it. Liked your sucinct style, and how well you know and convey the charaters without a lot of fussy, unnecessary tagged on explanations. eg. Max having a meal and wine with Logan says a lot about their relationship without having to spell it out for the uninitiated. Will read more and let you know what I think.
Jinx chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
ohhh this is such a cool beginning! you have to write more!
Brook chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
More, more, more! That was awesome, I loved it! The idea of ben and alecs' x-7 twin around, brilliant! Just hopin' there's way more alec (god he's hot! *drooling*)!
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
WOW! Where do you get your inspiration from? That must be some pretty potent stuff! Anyways, I think this is a great idea, and i'm especially curious about Alec's reaction - especially as he didn't see him as family. You have to continue!
foxfire chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
awesome idea!can't wait to see what comes next!
Riley chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
this is really good. keep it up.

please e-mail me i haven't heard from you in a while.
Dax1209 chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Definately a good concept. I hope inspiration knocks you flat, :) I would like to see Alec's reaction.
Spunky Panda chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
cool story idea. pleaz continue it.
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
lets hope that inspiration strikes soon-i like this story. it's an interesting idea and it would be nice to see where this one goes.
Jackie Santiago chapter 1 . 3/1/2002