Reviews for In Search Of Eden
NS chapter 12 . 4/26
It's been 5 years since you've updated this story and it breaks my heart to think that it has been abandoned. I've read hundreds of fanfictions, and you are truly very talented. Not only with your originality, but your depiction of the characters, and wonderful ability to portray their complex emotions. The pace of the plot is wonderful, and I love that you are giving the characters time to grow and evolve; no rushing into romance just because.

I hope that someday (selfishly I'm hoping very SOON) you are able to continue with your writing and story telling.
Shawty Poppin chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Lol, Miroku and Inuyasha gave their names away.
WHAT chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
Hi so i know this hasnt been updated since 2012, and its 2016 now, but BOY.
THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING
Like you have no clue, honest to goodness how awesome this plot is.
Phenomenally Exhilarating!
NarukoSon chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Your stories bring me happiness while my husband is deployed. It is disheartening that this story isn't finished, but it was wonderful. I lived the kings mistress but I am enjoining thus one as well. I hope some day it will be done and can truly escape into your words. Thank you
Esmilla chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
It sounds like you'be got yourself very busy lately but I you plan to continue this story. If not thanks for all the wonderful stories you've shared.
gateway guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I see the changes you have made in the retelling of this story. I understand why you left some things in order to tighten things up. Great job.

I would like to point out, however, that in one way you have gone from one extreme to the other. In the previous story, I noticed many run-on sentences. In this case you have placed periods in an attempt to avoid doing that. Unfortunately, we now have random phrases after complete sentences, without a proper sentence structure. I find myself reading these multiple times in order to understand your meaning.

senora dot lopez yahoo dot com
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I neeeed... MOOOORE
theblogger chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
please update soon!
KamilahKaliope chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Aww this story made me cry! It's been a while since I cried because of a fanfiction! Brilliant!
PocketAces12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I am glad to see you're back. I had just read the original before finding this and I think it's a very good transformation. I know its been a while since the other story was released but how's your shoulder? Hopefully better since reading about the mri, my dad had shoulder surgery himself about 13 years ago and just started having issues with it again recently because of age
asylum regular chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
... WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HER?!
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
This is really, really good! Please say that you planning to finishing it, I hate when a awesome story never reaches is conclusion.
Ayko chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story and your writing! I understand that life gets in the way of things and I hope all is going well in yours
I hope that you will soon be able to find time to write again.

Much luck!
Sumire Jane chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
i am NOT happy bout this story!
Sumire Jane chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
okay! i cried so much at this chapter abd i cant help but hate kagome for not understanding her father's decision! but that's the proof of her being human so.. i salute u for that! im sure u worked hard to finish this chapter and i respect u for that..