Reviews for In Search Of Eden
theblogger chapter 12 . 4/14
please update soon!
KamilahKaliope chapter 12 . 1/5
Aww this story made me cry! It's been a while since I cried because of a fanfiction! Brilliant!
PocketAces12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I am glad to see you're back. I had just read the original before finding this and I think it's a very good transformation. I know its been a while since the other story was released but how's your shoulder? Hopefully better since reading about the mri, my dad had shoulder surgery himself about 13 years ago and just started having issues with it again recently because of age
asylum regular chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
... WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HER?!
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
This is really, really good! Please say that you planning to finishing it, I hate when a awesome story never reaches is conclusion.
Ayko chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story and your writing! I understand that life gets in the way of things and I hope all is going well in yours
I hope that you will soon be able to find time to write again.

Much luck!
Sumire Jane chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
i am NOT happy bout this story!
Sumire Jane chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
okay! i cried so much at this chapter abd i cant help but hate kagome for not understanding her father's decision! but that's the proof of her being human so.. i salute u for that! im sure u worked hard to finish this chapter and i respect u for that..
Darlia Minx chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I have to say this stoy is amazing. I'm probably what you'd call an Inuyasha junkie, I've gone practically through every good InuKag story I can find exept this one. I9
InuDemoness1525 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
please tell me you are going to continue this story! you can't leave it hanging like this. please please please update soon i am dieing to know what happens!
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I love this new version. I have been following your stories since inuyasha was still on cartoon network! I loved this series for the longest time. I still remember when you had the story everlasting love, its a shame you didnt finish it. But enough of my rambling, I just want to say great work and if you ever write a novel iwould definetly buy it.
TheReviewer101 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Really good!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Halfway done already? ****. I really like this story.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story better be complete because incomplete stories **** me off! I mean seriously! It's annoying!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 12 . 5/16/2012