Reviews for Restless
DjinniGenie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I can't believe how perfectly you wrote Alistair's dialogue! I could hear him in my head. Great, great job. This is going into the favorites!
The Lost Girl 21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Lol! For some reason, when I read in the beginning "Ser Blocked Sinuses", all I could think about was "And the aptly named, Ser Not Appearing In This Movie".

I love how you portrayed the characters, and the relationship between Duncan and Alistair.

Plus, the ending didn't feel like it was too much at all, if anything, it only added to the story!

The way Alistair started behaving towards Onora reflected what Duncan had just told him, and the impact his words had had on the way he generally perceives himself. The first steps on his journey towards becoming King (if that is the ending you had in mind for him).

Had that last bit been a corny piece of fluff, then yes, it may have been too much. But the exchange between Alistair and Onora, as well as Alistair and Spike, was sweet yet remained very strongly in character.

Great work! : )
Nithu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this. I'm glad you went for an upbeat ending but i see what you mean. Maybe it would be wroth splitting it into two chapters?