Reviews for confused by what I think is obvious
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I LOVE oblivious Rachel.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Still laughing! So I'll simply say: Puckleberrily delicious! Deliciously funny! Romantic, yet not treacly! As lovely as Puck's arms!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
03 The name he gives himself for his contact info on Rach's phone? Just one word: genius.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love it so much! You are making me into such a huge puckleberry fan it's ridiculous :)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hehe, nice way to take that prompt.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
he's so cute and she's so oblivious...it's adorable
tzardo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
that was sooo cute I wish there were guys like him I luv that he's cocky yet sweet and protective 3 I want a guy like him but def with mark sallings looks :)
Era Smalwill chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Adorable! I think it would be awesome if you added a chapter of Puck's point of view. Please? :)
Puckelberry chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww... That was really sweet and romantic... :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it
Tarafina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
LAUGH. OUT. LOUD. Aww, she's so oblivious and poor Puck, trying so freaking hard! I loved this!
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Okay, so that was probably the most funny thing I've read in a while :D I laughed out loud when the panties landed in Schue's finger. Haha :) that was seriously brilliant.
Saphra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awww! This was really cute!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was too fucking cute, and little too close to home for comfort.
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Sorry for taking forever to review this... today is my free day, so I'm doing a massive Puckleberry-binge till I pass out from too much hotness overload of the brain syndrome.

Gods, that line with the lavender bra strap/royal blue panties was the sexiest thing ever! I was practically panting seeing Noah try to finger along the hem of her skirt. And the images in my head from lunch... I'm going in circles.

'Puckasaurus' LMFAO

When Puck wants something or rather someone, he either gets it quickly or does it in subtle ways but the ending results always the same. The flowers he left, cute. Him declaring that he chooses her, then taking action... made-of-win awesome!

Great one-shot, loved it! BTW I'm totally gonna cruise your favorites list for goodies, we like some of the same things so I'm hoping to read the good stuff! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful stories; they aid my PR obsession. XD Mel