Reviews for Heartstrings
T-Rex1224 chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends! Btw i saw all those lines from Breaking Benjamin (my favorite) and Red (also awesome) XD
KrystalLayeski chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Huh... HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS SO INTENSE! YOUE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO WRITE MOAR! NOWWWW! PLEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAeSSsZSSSSEEEE!? IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY! D,X welp, I'm sad now... (I'm sad 'cause it's over...) Well, ima give you a cookie for such a job well done. (::) ( ) can't wait for more!
Uaremysunshin3 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
loved it :), but there are only 6 chapters and u said you were going to write another one, but I can find it?, could you tell me where it find it please?
Kiba515 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
please continue this its really good
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Nooooooo! PLEASE FINISH THIS! WHAT HAPPENED IS HE OKAY?!
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Stay Away From Reid You Crazy Fucks!
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
O.O At the end of the last two paragraphs you keep pointing that Reid might die! Even the old lady thinks so! Waaah!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Morgan! Keep Reid safe!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Personalities are being matched up perfectly! I wonder what brotherly Morgan's going to ask...?
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome! I never thought of the idea of someone making him out to be empathic. Good!
Aisilinn chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Your grammar could use some work. I'll beta it, if you like.
TablePants chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
wow...this is really good, i would show this to my friend...if she ever does watch Criminal Minds...i like this.

cant wait for the next chapter!
UnDeanifiedMadness chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I'm hooked please continue
lpearson chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
My goodness! You are an amazing story teller. Thank you. Wish that you would continue.
Rayne McKenna chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Keep it coming hon. Lovely job!