Reviews for Heartstrings
fallfromreality chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Okay, I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best Reid centric fanfictions ever! I love how true you are to the characters, and how believable everything is. Also I cannot wait for the next chapter! So good luck!

-FFR
angeleyes46 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
this story is awesome. keep up the great work
Rayne McKenna chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Love the glass metaphor! All the metaphors actually. I am so intrigued by this story. Keep it coming darlin! Awesome job!
purplerayz chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
GAAAAAH!

Two chaps and it still isn't enough!

MOAR!

...

please?
Rayne McKenna chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
ARGH! What happens next? I hope you update soon! I love the supernatural element. You could argue that it makes sense that Reid uses so much of his brain that it's almost not surprising that he would have this gift. Keep it comin! :D
Celia Bracali chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon! Thanks!

Celia
purplerayz chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Still loving it! But you can't end there! I was kind of hoping the chapter just wouldn't end... ever. :P

I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter... okay that's a lie - I'm not feeling very patient - update SOON please! :)
catdoctor chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
It was a good chpt. Can't wait till you have the next chpt up. And what do you mean you're next? WTF? Don't you dare kill Reid. You can hurt him a lot, but no killing...unless he comes back.
purplerayz chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Awesome job so far. I'm usually not one for supernatural fics - they have to be really good for me to like them, so drawing me into this is an accomplishment in itself! I'm so glad I decided to give this a try! And yes, it's making sense so far. It's well written, and you portray the characters really well. Love it! Can't wait for more! :)
Celia Bracali chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I am loving your story. Thanks for sharing!

Please update soon!