Reviews for The Khanum
Angel1256 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
MY GOD! WHAT A TWIST!... WHAT A MASTERPIECE!...You what a genius! holyy cow... Okay, im checking your profile- you better have more stories!
Harlequin Sequins chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
VERY very interesting!

I love the macabre twist you added at the end. I never would have expected such a conclusion to this story!

Definitely a favorite. :)
HughloverX chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
SO GOOD! Wow! I loved this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
trallgorda chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
Again, interesting. You obviously enjoy writing, and you enjoy Erik's sense of the macabre. Hmm.
trallgorda chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh, creepy.
SirenOfSaturn chapter 10 . 6/22/2005 was so sick...I FREAKING LOVED IT!
HolyCheesus chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
I like this story it fits in really well aswell
Takada Saiko chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
Bravi bravi! Very well done! Made me hate the khanum even more and I didn't think that was possible. Good job!

donna -kilt chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
I just love the balls on Erik

He is sex on a stick

The more he is cornered the more haughty he gets!

You've got him down cold

Loving it, hope that bitch gets hers tho.

The story is very original and yet hugs the characters closely.

Great Job!
donna chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
very spicy

very Erik

I like
ahomelesspirate chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
Really good story. I will be marking you as one of my favorite authors. i lookforward to reading your other works.
PhantomInMyDreams chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
One thing: This story is not rated 'R''s sort of graphic, but not so vividly so that it needs to be branded with an 'R'. I would rate it a high PG-13.
StitchGrl chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Haha very nice he killed the Khanum! Blood and gore and so much more :-D! With the except of the "look me up," your Erik was very well written and true-to-character! I enjoyed this thoroughly, and I hope there's more stories to come!

Btw, I thought it was also true-to-kay even style-wise which I find extremely rare. Good for you!
Sullen Kitten chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
We did like.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*claps* Please. Write more or my little brother's head will explode!