Reviews for A Leap Through Time
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 1 . 6/27
Loved this! They are both so much in character!
Katescats chapter 1 . 4/17
Hi that was a very good story.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The Doctor does not say things like sod off. Just because he talks lkike an Englishman does not mean he sounds like Spike.
The book So you created a Wormhole includes both Doctor Who and Quantum Leap.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Got this story sent to my from a friend... It was fantastic! I love the 9th Doctor, and this fic was amazing! It also sounds like it actually happened, which is always a good thing!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was great fun!
Mellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love this! I especially love how you used Sam's leaping as an explanation for the Doctor's bad driving :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice story.
Lynse chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was a nice little story, filling in a few holes in the Doctor Who universe, and it's interesting to see Sam post-Mirror Image. I like the idea of the Doctor being thrown off course because of Sam-used that one myself, actually, just not in precisely the same way. You explained yourself a bit better! Nice explanation for Sheila, being a 'helper', though to start off with, I'd thought you were going to have her being Al, following off the original Mirror Image ending with Al becoming a leaper. A few continuity errors with the DW series and things like that, as you pointed out in the beginning, but still quite good, especially if it's an old story and your writing's improved since then! Thanks for sharing.