Reviews for A Little Out of Context
Valkyrin chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Haha,wow.
Poor Sasuke.
Yoizen chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This story is hilarious as hell! Even though I normally don't read fics based more on OCs, this one caught my attention and I give you props for that. Just one thing: isn't 'mendoukusai' what Shikamaru uses the most for 'troublesome' (instead of 'komatta'; maybe they both work, I'm not a Japanese expert either)?
MagykjayEmmax chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I LOVE your story! It's so hilarious! Can't wait for the next one! Keep it up!
sayotherwise chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Ha! Iv been trying to review but the sight wuldn t let me. Luv it
eL Saro chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Again I love this chapter, I also love the part where Sarah Tsukeru jumps on Raidou's face and a lot of other things (ALL OF IT)-is lazy to write-. And a "sorry" again for your fishy.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
You know, I swear these things could happen in the anime, but they don't ever show it...

My god, you just took every odd quirk of each character and multiplied it so that there's total chaos! Not that I don't like it, cuz I'm laughing like a madwoman somewhere across the world. It's so funny to see a bunch of adults utterly helpless in the face of more kids. Anyway, love the Gai and Kakashi part. Or rather I love Kakashi xD And Shisui too, he's hilarious.

I get the impression that maybe they all should be put on the medicine that Shikaro is on. Anyway take all the time you want, as long as the next chapters are funny, I ain't going to complain :)
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
loved the story! I was laughing the entire time, one thing that I like though was that you made each character memorable in there own special way, I din't have trouble remembering any of the new characters.
mindcaster15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I. Love. This. It is the most hilarious story I have read on this fanfiction site. Please keep updating, because if you dont this site will be devoid of any decent humor.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
yeah, very funny, I loved how sasuke followed itachi around repeating what he said, my little brother used to do that too and I could totally see sasuke doing that
eL Saro chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I read it again!, you know what this means don't you?, that your story is awesome because we both know that I don't read and when I do I definitely don't read things twice. And if you haven't noticed that everything that is actually a story that I read has got something to do with you, that may be only twice now but that's not the point, the point is that if you don't write the next one soon I'll have to do something serious so very serious, trust me you wont like it.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ok...I have little idea what's going on here but I did find this story quite hularious. Still, the Itachi/Hana pairting doesn't quite cut out for me, I just don't see it happening. But Iruka and Hana seems to make more sence considering they're both of Konoha.

-RK
AReader47 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
it is fun to read I cant wait for the next one!
Chanvre Vert chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Nice beginning.) I like your style of writing; you should continue this story!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is awesome, I'd say it again but I'm too lazy, anyway you have to keep writing it, its highlarious, i loved every little bit of it, the boring beginning at the start isn't even that long like most stories and if any one else besides the author is reading this then, just read it you'll find it...EPIC SO EPIC THAT YOU WOULD READ YOU FAVE PARTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND YOU'LL GET ADDICTED TO IT LIKE A DRUG, so just try it if you don't like you get your money back x2 and if you do read it you get a prize and it has little Itachi in it, he so cute. XD