Reviews for Shadows of Blood
becgate chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Amazing.! ! Loved it! !
F-Riviera chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
What! This is yours, too!? Another of my favorite Star Wars stories... enjoyed it so much :-) You really are great at writing friendship stories... I hope you are planning more stories like this, would enjoy reading them :-)
Pantherfan16 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Great story!
Atlasina7 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I love seeing Luke getting into trouble & then getting out, especially with the help of our other favorite characters. This story is a job well done.
anemix chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
How horribly nightmarish. It's often forgotten how terrible enemies fighting a war can be to each other. And the evil of Vader as a Sith. Really depressing, though a bit of relief at the end from their escape. Keep writing.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Good story.
Asuka-Was-Here chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I love stories that feature Luke & Wedge's friendship/wingman comraderie, and yours was no exception. :) Keep it up!
Treenahasthaal chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
You know how much I love this story! : ) Luke brusie/mendie always brightens my day! Lol...
I love dance chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Wow, this is amazing so far! I'm so glad they have Luke now and that he pulled through, and Wedge as well. Now as soon as they recover, they can go off in search of Han. When Luke is conscious enough to realize Han is still alive, I'll bet he'll heal all the faster. Great job so far and looking forward to more! :)
Angana Vladmir Lucine chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
oh! Very interesting! I'm waiting for more. I hope you continue your story; it's quite good!

I didn't see many mistakes, and if there were, they were minor.

Congrats on the story!

-Angana Vladmir Lucine
Mila SomerAckles chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice story! I hope Luke finds a way to resist the dark side...

keep it up and please update soon
Elita One chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
poor luke

we get to see what would have happened if luke had joined the dark side

cool
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I like it. Well done.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hmm, interesting start here. I like how you get to the heart of matters right at the beginning. I'll be very interested to see where you go with this one. Love the Luke/Vader dynamic, it will be intriguing to see Wedge thrown in.
H666 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I absolutely love this story. Although Luke has always been my favourite character, I've got a big soft spot for Wedge.

Seems like a life time ago since I first read in T & L's 'zine - 'I've got a bad feeling about this...' I look forward to re-reading this with much anticipation.

Wonderful story with great angst! Thank you for posting here!