Reviews for The Adventure of the Two Greek Ladies
Lunar Dave chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Wonderful story! Very well written and exciting too! I am now one of your followers.

Thanks for writing!

Dave
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
very literate
good research
this was fun
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Wow now this ending completely threw me, was it real or was it all a dream? I want to think that it’s not just a dream and it all really happened but the real question is who pulled the strings and wiped the memories? Saying that though I love the openness of this ending as it leaves so much to the imagination, all in all this has been such a wonderful read and I loved the seamlessness of the combining of both characters and worlds its worked really well and been brilliant and original on so many levels.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 25 . 10/11/2012
Its interesting to see Ares helping Xena and Gabrielle, but that makes me question why he's doing it, is there something that he's scared off? Or is this part of one of his plans, felt sorry for Gabrielle though having crawl along the top of the train, that sounds scary as hell, even if these trains did go slower, its really sends shivers up my spine one slip and you'll die.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
I think someone should give Gabrielle to eat just to help her out as she's being moody. I was happy that they were able to get every thing itsa real risky plan though I just hope it works, I felt sorry for the guy who got shot he was in a bad way but its it good that they were there to tend to his wounds.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
That was a difficult situation, I think through this chapter Xena was the glue that kept everyone together as the whole thing was going very badly for a while. I feel that this is the last leg of what’s turning out to be a hard adventure for all involved.
Stardawn19 chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
And exciting and action-packed chapter. I can just see Xena running on top of a train and just narrowly missing getting trapped or knocked off. I also found it highly amusing that Gabrielle got sea sick on the train. I never thought about a train like before, but it does rock back and forth, and I can see how Gabrielle's stomach could have gotten confused.. lol.

Nice chapter and I'm looking forward to the next bit :)
Simahoyo chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
I'm waiting breathlessly for more!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
I feel sorry for Gabrielle her and boats really don't mix no matter what period she's in. Things really are coming to a head now and you could cut the tension with a knife, I confess I will miss this story when it ends because there’s so much about this time period which I've learnt from it and you captured the period in away that I really imagine it, its not perfect its dirty, clean and has its good and bad points and you've fitted Xena/Gabrielle in to the time period which is no small feat in itself as they fit in seamlessly.

One thing though I have loved deeply through out this story is the friendship between Holmes and Watson, its much more how I would want to see it, in movies in that both are on equal footing and Homes never treats Watson like a fool or an idiot because he can't catch up with his way of thinking. It also mirrors the equal and deeply trusting friendship that Xena and Gabrielle have, minus the romantic element that they share.
imagine-tht chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Shame its comin to the end, ive really enjoyed it so far :) Hope to read the next chapter soon
Simahoyo chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
This is wonderfully funny! Love the strikeouts.
Kurna chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Very interesting concept for a story. I like it a lot so far.
Stardawn19 chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
LOL.. absolutely loved the picture and Xena and Gabrielle's reaction to it. The photographer should be lucky he still has a camera after that flash of light. Nice little set up chapter, I'm looking forward to the next, which I suspect is going to have a lot more action in it.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
This is bad really bad I'm sure Xena or Gabrielle have no clue what’s so ever what Bedlam really is an that they are both about to have a really bad week if they both end up there. Its not a hotel its a mental ward for the insane where they make people's lives really miserable and the only sitting Gabrielle will do will be on a dunking chair in to ice cold water...followed by electroshock therapy on top of that you check in to Bedlam but you sure as hell don't check out...please update soon, you have got me on edge of my seat here.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
Fascinating piece on Queen Victoria, also a very interesting meetings I like how Xena was so well behaved as well. I liked the letter they were really interesting, but the line that really pulled on my heart strings was, Don't cry, Gabrielle, don't cry,—I'm here. Because it shows one of those quite moments before battle filled with emotion and uncertainty beautiful writing.