Reviews for Strut Your Stuff
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Back for another reid/read I stumbled upon a few pictures of MGG that are quite hot. A couple in a matador jacket omg fuck hot. Mop of hair flopped over his face jacket pulled aside to to reveal on pert nipple. DED. Another he is lying in bed shirt of one arm over his head clutching the pillow and that hair he looks like a debached angel. This is a hot story love the two of them together. Morgan's mocha colored skin wrapped around Reid's creamy white body. Very sexy love that Morgan never knew that about Reid up fo
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Someone opined that Spencer would have modeled to supprt himself and his mother as well as get his degrees. Great idea but according to the canon, as I recall Reid got full ride scholarships. He was a genius any university would want him. His mother is probably on welfare. Reid had signed his mother into Benningto when he was 18. If he modeled before he was 18, she would have had to sign for him. Can't see Mama Reid doing that. She would probably think modeling beneath him. Great story, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. Love to see Spencer in that last outfit. MGG said he hated runway modeling just plain boring.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
That's really fuck hot. Wooof. Trying to recall some of the other outfits he modeled and how well they'd feature in a fan fiction. He did one in a tuxedo as I recall imagine Derek sliding the jacket off his shoulders and letting it fall to floor, slowly untying the silk bowtie, removing the studs from his crisp white shirt, knuckles brushing the back of Spencer's hands as he removes the cufflinks. ..perhaps he pushes Spencer into an elegantly carved chair where Derek straddles his lap as he slowly begins to kiss and nip at the creamy white skin of his slender yet toned chest, sucking the small disks that are his nipples. ...sigh wish I had been watching the show long enough to write that scene.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Geez I love these two together, Hotch and Reid, just no but that's me, I have been reading another fictitious couple, who in their movie roles, yeah it's a movie, not Tv, are straight, but I really love them as a couple and the same with Spencer and Derek love boy on boy love and love these hot men.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hot !
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love it. Tres Sexy!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Now I feel better (after the escort Reid story). Another adorable Spencer hunky Morgan crazy about each other story - my favorite! And yes I loved fairy tales when I was little

- still do. Hate sad bad endings - don't read them if I know that's how they will be.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh-hell-fucking-yeeeaaah.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
oooooohhhhh I loved this! I always wondered how the show would explain Reid paying for THREE doctorates and all those baccalaureates, AND supporting his mother in an expensive full-time facility. Considering a doctorate starts at $100,000.00 at a fairly modest school. This makes perfect sense for him to be a model, as it wouldn't take too much of his time and make the biggest bang for the buck. Reid is still the physical appearance of MGG, so it could happen?
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
good god. Well that was...incredibly hot. Good voice too.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lord, the images in my head. Very, very nice.
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
shit that image got me hard!- and imma girl! so i guess it got me wet. now i want a ppicture
JustineAme chapter 1 . 12/5/2010