Reviews for Crossfire
alyssianagrace chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
omg did you kill her?!
alyssianagrace chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
alyssianagrace chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
hehehe cant wait for the club scene unfortunately its 1 in the morning and i should probably sleep... tomorrow! wait for me precious chapter! lol youre welcome for this review written by a half-asleep high-on-sugar author:D
alyssianagrace chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
oh thank god
alyssianagrace chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
omg omg omg omg please dont kill her off i kinda like her man
alyssianagrace chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! did you kill her? dammit i ship them! please dont be dead!
alyssianagrace chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
omg is she dead? please dont kill her! i ship them!
alyssianagrace chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
oh. my. snap. i am officially hooked!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
so she was the first to call castiel cas and he betrayed her because of his jealousy. dumb ass zachariah what does he think she is going to do now that she is free and doing what she had planned to do that she is just going to let him go free for what he did to her?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
wow sister of Lucifer and Michael and they love her interesting if they love her so much they are going to be pissed when they find out she has sent to hell
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
damn! this sounds good. oh god the first soul he ever tortured was an angel
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Hi! I reread this story again, and I absolutely loved it. It was creative and etched with unstoppable action. I love the relationship with Dean and Sarah. I also loved the way you displayed the deeply connected relationship with Castiel and Sarah too. It was almost like a love triangle almost. Anyway, I loved the whole story all the way through. I wished you had a picture of Sarah on your profile. That would be so awesome! I hope you update the sequel to this story. Keep on going with the good work.
Steelhorse67 chapter 33 . 11/16/2011
Brill, fanfic I loved it. sorry for not reviewing each chapter but I couldn't put the story down long enough towrite! I think u have the characters spot on and i liked sarah as an oc, i think she fits in well. Great storyline, well planned out and smoothly told. Can't wait to find the sequel now!
3Emma chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great first chapter, I love how you are writing the oc in. I can't wait to see where this goes.