Reviews for Through the Dark
LadyKatt chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
OMG I loved it. The end was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Very good story.
silmarlfan1 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
hehe! nice.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
ha ha..elf shaped ball of energy..nice one.
lyra chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
aw those hobbits are just too cute XD
Guest chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
awesome story. though i'll pretend they end up together in the end lol ;)
articuno13 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Love it!

Are you going to a sequal?

i'd love to see the rest of their reaction to the fact Legolas and Aragorn don't want to marry.
crazykitty chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
GREAT Story
louiseoblique chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Very good, really enjoyed it. Very glad you finished. You are a great writer. Thanks for a great read
anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Glad you posted this - just saw it, just read it, and liked it :) Thanks.
anonymous chapter 16 . 1/24/2009
this was amazing to read and i'm kinda sad to see it end. but the ending stayed true to the story and it was great. couldn't ask for anything better
leralonde chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
Thank you for finally finishing this for us. It was definatley worth the wait. I loved the ghostly guardians. The ending was a bit of a surprise. Will there be more from you? Hope so.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Is it really the end? I hope it'll have a sequel, or at least a oneshot with it. I'd want to know how Arwen and Aragorn's meeting will go and what's the name of the child and what he looks like!

Anyway, GREAT JOB! I just found your story and it was pretty entertaining reliving the quest with a pregnant Legolas. Take care!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Aw, it's over. But yay, it was happy. And a bit funny. Poor Legolas, having to have the kid all by himself (well almost). Great story overall! I loved it!
Sir Edwin chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
you 'want to get this thing done' ? I suggest you avoid stretching it on for more than four years
Rem10124 chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
I love your story! It's so cute and funny

YOU MUST UPDATE!