Reviews for The Bridge
Lauriesf chapter 14 . 1/18
I just wanted to say I loved every single one of yours stories but this one really is my favorite. I wish you would write new stories for blood ties or even other shows. Thank you for for the wonderful time I had reading your stories...and re-reading them :)
kenneth.ostenso chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
But who does turn away from true love without regrets?
Who forgets true love?
mortmain0011 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I am seriously rereading 'The Bridge'. The characters are a little thin but both Henry & Vicki are very recognizable. The subjective awareness of being a vampire gains in print- with its ability to capture psychology and memory. Memory must be very important. Also I like that there's no grating discrepancy of appearance among The Bridge, the books, and the TV show. The drastic divergence in physical traits between the books and the TV show of 'Vampire Diaries' is very unfortunate, because the books don't have nearly the power to make a physical impression that TV and the beautiful cast can make. Blood Ties' compatibility, however, creates synergy among your interpretation, the books, and TV. Kyle & Vicki are cast just as well.
But mainly, I am enjoying the Bridge and will drop an open note from time to time.
Ave atque Vale,
Mortmain0011
Felicitas4620 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Hi RealTears,

Lots to swallow here, so much suspense and an open end?

Loved the WHOLE - so appropriate! :o)

"Do you think our spirits and vampires will ever get untangled?"

"I hope not."

Here I'm soooo with you! And I will miss this unique bridge!

Please, please, give us more. Go on with V/H's adventures!

pokeyspride2002 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Loved the ending and glad that they remained together! Fantastic Job!
one-blue-eye chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Awesome chapter! I especially like the way you mixed their spirits in the other realm. Cool idea.

Thanks!
pokeyspride2002 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
HI, This review is for the last three chapters; I didn't know about chapters 11 and 12 either; I loved them and can hardly wait for chapter 14; I love the quiet moments with Vicki and Henry you should try to put more of them in between the upcoming battle scenes. I'm looking forward to reading those scenes; Great Job!
Felicitas4620 chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Hi RealTears,

Like what you did with the Stones.

"...and yet there's no evil in your actions." Strong will pays off!

"...Henry, I'm asking you, I need your help." That from Vicki - wow! Love the opportunity for a new bond! :o)

Do they really have to leave? :o(

Please continue, whenever you're able to... I'm on the edge of my seat here! Regards -Felicitas
Felicitas4620 chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Building up quite a suspense here, RealTears!

LOVE the scene at the brick wall (yummy Henry!) and walked a little in Vicki's shoes when she reflected on her life. Nice set up for further stories/chapters, that they only can alter one tatoo.

So, what are Vicki's gifts? What will Henry do? Will Tri survive?

Please update soon, can rather wait until there's more to read. - Felicitas
one-blue-eye chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I've read this story a couple of times now and I can't get enough. There are so many elements of this story that make is powerful and memorable. The 'bridge' is an awesome story telling device. It makes me think of ways to continue this story line. Thanks for the great read.
pokeyspride2002 chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
OOh, this chapter was really exciting and kind romantic. Promise smut in the next chapter please! lol I loved the battle Vicki had with her vampire.
pokeyspride2002 chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
awesome chapter, I didn't know about this one either, so I still have one more to get through.
Felicitas4620 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Hi RealTears,

Love the dialogues in this chapter. Again they are spot on! Fear for Vicki though...standing back might become a challenge.

Tricia is a great character - another one to develop? ;o)

Looking forward to the fight. Thank you for sharing. -Felicitas
rose chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THIS STORY AND ALL OF YOUR STORIES!
pokeyspride2002 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Hey,

this story is just getting better and better; You are doing a great job;