Reviews for The Choice
s.c.fowlie chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
i did not see that coming, very funny. _
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was so random, i love it _-
Legolas chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
i got to be honest i couldn't tell. Esp. with all these Romance fics about him...i wouldn't throw it past someone to put him in that kind of a postiution. LOL well, it was very nice and it was short and got to the point but not to fast not to slow. Anyways, yah it was great and i didn't see that ending coming.

Hope to see more from you.

Peace
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
YES! That was perfect!

Paige
Contia Mirian chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
He he he. Shows just how truely big headed he is. I WANT to write fan fics like this, but alas, my partner says that I must First READ the books. *SIGH* Well, for the time being I'll just have to stick with HP Flicks. *Grins evilly*

Ice
shmoo2931 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
That was great...I must confess I didn't see it coming, I was too busy choking on my drool (j/k) but that was so funny!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I guessed at the "One would wrap him closely in velvety warmth, sensuously clinging to him. The other would drape

loosely over him, gliding silkily over his fair skin" part.

Funny story!
Jedi Honor Bound Ninja chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

now thats hillarious. Hmmm see now youve got me daydreaming about Legolas...and silk *head lolls back and tounge hangs out to one side* hmmmmm...legolas...gahhhhhhhh

-Insane muse, partners in crime collaberations
Rhikat chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I saw it coming, but it was still amusing.
alliwantisanelfforchristmas chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Well, I did see it, but I enjoyed it immensely anyway!

Legolas has such hard choices to make everyday, and now he must choose for Aragorn and Arwen's wedding. Life as a handsome Elven Prince is just too cruel some days.

Ithilien reviewed my fic and said I should try yours, and I am glad I did. Mine is called "Elvish Lessons" if you want to give it a try.

Thanks!
Zan chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I guessed it! It was still funny though!
Naurlothwen chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
LOL. That was very funny!

I did not see it coming although I suspected some kinda twist nothing like that though.
Gemini chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
LOL!

I was caught by surprise. I thought it was one of those "Making fun of Mary Sues" stories.
dhrachth chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Yes, I sorta saw it coming. It was the line about wrapping around him that gave it away. Before that I only suspected, it being a humor story and all.

It was funny though.
Curumarth chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Hee hee hee, so very funny.