Reviews for Memorial
emmybaby chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awe such a sad story. It is ziva he married right?
violetwarnercobalt chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
sad and sweet, very well written!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was sweet, and I like how you left Tony's wife unnamed...I guess so those that don't like Tiva can put someone of their own choosing. The end was funny, even Kate would agree with McGee...Tim, that the best way to cheer up Tony is to let him mess around with some Probie's desk. It's a guaranteed method. I also think they should do a 'Memorial-type' episode for her, even if it is just for those that came in late to the series and may not go watching the older episodes, just to introduce them to Kate. Have them sharing stories of course, with flashbacks...it would have to be a two-parter, maybe they could be telling Ziva about her. Well, your little one-shot gets a 10/10
Belker chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I think Tony remembers Kate more vividly than is expressed on the show, too! Good fic :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Excellent piece. Very poignant. Beautiful, actually ;)
petuniatc chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OK, so this is 10-12 years in the future and Tim has a team of his own and Tony has moved up - deputy director maybe? I always picture a future of Tony, Tim and Palmer becoming Gibbs, Fornell and Ducky.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I was a little confused by the time frame, and exactly HOW far in the future this took place, but hte emotions were intense and the characterizations were great. Overall, a job well done! :)