Reviews for Beholden
Fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Very nice! Spock seemed himself but oh so hot. You captured the mirror.
maba7x chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HOT!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
0_o well well well that was delicious. lol at Sorin silly Vulcan never touch what's Spock's. Oh you must make another, a full legnth this was too good. More TOS Spock & Uhura stories pleeeeaaaase I'm drooling just thinking about it.
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Spock rolled his hips and stroked his beard against the line of the jaw as if he were a cat leisurely and lovingly scenting and marking his territory... It is lines like this that develop and detail your erotic scene and make your writing so enjoyable while being yummy and sexy! The MU backdrop you created, his spying, the tension in the club between Sorin and Spock as well as Sorin's dismissal and humiliation were deftly handled. Another great story and I love that it is TOS Spock/Uhura.
honeyberry2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I always love your fics and this was no exception. Uhura and Spock can ignite the scene in any universe. Great story.
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Sighs...now that was hot, sweet and tender! I loved that interlude in the Mirrorverse! Here's hoping for future viggnettes set here! :)
elaine451 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG! What a fabulous companion to Indebted. Just fabulous!
SeshKhem chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
How did I miss this? Delicious!
greenschist chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Goodness! *fans self* That was hot.

As much as I love Mirrorverse stories, too many of them are unrelentingly grim and violent. This one had a sweetness and tenderness to it (granted: a kinky, D/S sort of sweetness and tenderness that's perfect for the MU) that was refreshing. Well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow, that was both tender and cruel at the same time! I find your portrayal of Mirror Spock one of the best and closest to the TOS episode. Well done!
Spockchick chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hopeful, that was so lovely. I agree with other reviewers that despite the universe, this seems tender and loving. As I read this, I saw the Mirror Universe as Victorian. A bordello full of velvet, satin, brocade and rooms lit by oil lamps.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Despite this being Mirror!Verse and having lots of hot sex, this is surprisingly touching. Though it is raw and intense, the love they feel for each other in such a brutal world seems incredibly pure. Thank you for sharing this fic. It's absolutely lovely!
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Holy crap, this is great. I love it. You really outdid yourself, and brought your original idea to full life with this.
onimosity chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was beautiful and dirty and surprisingly tender for the mirrorverse. I think I may have just discovered a new kink. Loved it.
LadyFangs chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Um...

Sitting here at work, reaching for my phone. Making a call. Scheduling an appointment.

Because when I get off...

I'm getting off.