Reviews for Arterial
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good job
jankjay1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really like this story. It's such a cool way of doing that POV. I really like the ending.

Nice job and thank you for sharing it.
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I can't remember if I have reviewed this one or not, but it is one of my favorites. I enjoy the whole story and your characterizations.

Mic (the mom)
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I don't know why, but I've read this story several times over the past couple of years, I just find it a cute H/C story, the characterizations are great in the context of the story, it feels so natural, like soemthing that could really happen and it seems like it could be a guy's reaction when they don't know what's happened. Loved Sam's take charge attitude to take care of Dean until the hosptial when he's just an embarrassed kid, and both feel natural.
Rasei chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ouch, poor Dean with a hole in the neck. I love how it's halfway a mystery why Bobby and Sam was keeping Dean from standing up.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow, this is actually really good

It's great the way you just explained what was happening in the end, we was as lost as Dean and it was cool, keep us interested till the end.

And awww Poor Sammy! lol He's embarassed now ahaha

Kisses

Rosetta
wildkitkat chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Was good, enjoyed it. Like it that dean put up a fight
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow... just wow! Gotta love hurt!Dean :)
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved it! The more hurt Dean the better ;)
ziggy chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I have read this once before somewhere on LJ, can't remember if I reviewed, so I'm making sure I do so here. Excellent job! The silly, randomness of a mind in shock, the tunnel-vision that comes with a sudden fall, excellent descriptive language . . . I could go on. Wonderfully written fic. Thank you.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So lovely to see a new fic from you! And what a lovely fic it is - Dean in peril and Sam all worried. Perfect. :) And I loved the reveal of the glass shard in Dean's throat. Aside from the title, that is...

Anyway, thanks for a little h/c that didn't involve drinking demon blood, or saying Yes to anybody, or you know, general S5 angst.
crushinator67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I freaking loved this. I loved Dean's POV, and I especially loved the ending. I am totally with you about show not taking it as seriously. This was perfect, thank you.
BakingM0nk3y7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Loved the ending. Embarrased Sam is soooo funny. Loved it!
brihana25 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh, this is absolutely fantastic! It's so perfectly in character for both of them, and just the image of it all, Dean not knowing what's wrong with him, and Sam and Bobby being able to see it but not wanting to scare him so they don't say... just wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! I like how the ending was light-hearted...you are right, the show never takes things as seriously as we fans tend to.