Reviews for Connubial Friction
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Fun story!
januarylady chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Nicely in the style of Sylvester and how I would imagine their relationship to be. Great job.
Gchat chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Well captures the spirit of Sylvester. Keep writing.
kayqueue chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Love it!
katesie chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
very nicely done !
horsecrazy04 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wonderfully written. Mrs. Heyer would be proud indeed.
heyer'sbestfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i love the way you write! very effortlessly georgette heyer! you seem to have gotten her style exactly. it was a wonderful continuation for those (like me) who hunger for an epilogue. heyer writes brilliant endings but sometimes, there's just this hunger for more- to drag out her feel good factor. thank you so much for this fic. keep it up! :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was so sweet, thank you for sharing.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
What a beautiful story. I just recently discovered Heyer. Loved Sylvester. Thank you for writing this!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was amazing! I truly loved your little tale about them after the wedding. It was very well written and your use of language was superb. I enjoyed every last word. I especially loved Sylvester's comment here: "Twins?" he asked, perplexed, his satyr look pronounced. "Am I to understand there's more than one?"

I hope that you will consider writing more about Sylvester and Phoebe - I surely would love to read it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
What a treasure of a story! I absolutely loved it! Sylvester was the very first Georgette Heyer novel I read at the age of 15yrs when my Grandmother gave me her copy thinking I would like it. I read it all in one sitting!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful epilogue to the story and I thought it was a lovely touch to have Phoebe present Sylvester with twins! It would be interesting to read a sequel where they argue over the naming of their children! *hint, hint*

Thank you again! :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A really good story.

CCAP
sharna chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very sweet and its nice to know what could happen after thabkyou
Vilya chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it
Lady Evilness chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Lovely! A fantastic sequel to "Sylvester." You managed to capture both characters beautifully and seamlessly incorporate plenty of details from the book itself. Your writing was excellent as well; both the narrative and the dialogue follow Heyer's style well. I hope you develop the inspiration to write more Georgette Heyer fanfics, as there are so few.