Reviews for Connubial Friction
Love it!
katesie chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
very nicely done !
horsecrazy04 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wonderfully written. Mrs. Heyer would be proud indeed.
heyer'sbestfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i love the way you write! very effortlessly georgette heyer! you seem to have gotten her style exactly. it was a wonderful continuation for those (like me) who hunger for an epilogue. heyer writes brilliant endings but sometimes, there's just this hunger for more- to drag out her feel good factor. thank you so much for this fic. keep it up! :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was so sweet, thank you for sharing.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
What a beautiful story. I just recently discovered Heyer. Loved Sylvester. Thank you for writing this!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was amazing! I truly loved your little tale about them after the wedding. It was very well written and your use of language was superb. I enjoyed every last word. I especially loved Sylvester's comment here: "Twins?" he asked, perplexed, his satyr look pronounced. "Am I to understand there's more than one?"

I hope that you will consider writing more about Sylvester and Phoebe - I surely would love to read it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
What a treasure of a story! I absolutely loved it! Sylvester was the very first Georgette Heyer novel I read at the age of 15yrs when my Grandmother gave me her copy thinking I would like it. I read it all in one sitting!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful epilogue to the story and I thought it was a lovely touch to have Phoebe present Sylvester with twins! It would be interesting to read a sequel where they argue over the naming of their children! *hint, hint*

Thank you again! :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A really good story.

CCAP
sharna chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very sweet and its nice to know what could happen after thabkyou
Vilya chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it
Lady Evilness chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Lovely! A fantastic sequel to "Sylvester." You managed to capture both characters beautifully and seamlessly incorporate plenty of details from the book itself. Your writing was excellent as well; both the narrative and the dialogue follow Heyer's style well. I hope you develop the inspiration to write more Georgette Heyer fanfics, as there are so few.
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is so lovely, and just what I needed after the wonderful (and good for Heyer, but still too abrupt for my taste) ending of the novel.

I love your characterisation of Sylvester and Phoebe; it's so true to the novel, and you've confirmed my gut feeling that of all the Heyer couples, these two are the ones who are the best suited to one another, and the ones with the most to learn from each other.

The horse-riding issue was a great way to show that. And I had to giggle at the idea of Sir Nugent trying to figure out some way he himself could follow the fashion of pregnant ladies riding, LOL!
Heyerfan85 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
So sweet!

Very lovely phrasing; you captured them perfectly.
lucasta chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
How lovely it is to see a fanfic from a Georgette Heyer book. I think you did a good job and thank you for sharing it with everyone. 'Sylvester' is one of my favourite stories.