Reviews for Seven
Mariedan chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Hi I do like this story very much and hope you will continue and finish it very soon. Thanks
diane31 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I'm so glad you updated, this is getting better and better! I love all the suspense you've created, while still focusing on Mick's predicament with Beth. I can't wait to read more!
moonjat54 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I appreciate the chapters but now we have a cliff hanger and you write very good suspense. Please just tell me that you will come back to this. I am very intrigued.

I like Morgan more and more, she is really working Marcel over and it is fun.

Skye and Luc really need to be together from what I have read and I like Cale. Let's hope he can keep her safe.

And will Mick want to kill Ben for giving out Josef's name or will they work together to save him. I do think a warning needs to be issued ASAP.

Please come back and finish this as soon as you are able.
moonjat54 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Wow, there is something big going down and you say we only have one more chapter to read...darn.

Ben is getting involved with vampire hunters and is sending them after Josef? This could really get dangerous.

Josef is keeping secrets from Mick, is he cooking up what I thing he is cooking up with Coraline? Oh boy.

I still think that as she ages Beth may want to be turned. Mick will have some big decisions sometime in the future.

And now Talbot wants to meet with Mick. This ought to be a very interesting conversation.
moonjat54 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
That was a very enlightening chapter. So Coraline is beginning to realize that she and Mick are not a good thing? I think I will wait to see if that can really be the case. For his sake I hope so.

The Morgan/Marcel scene was intriguing. She is one calm lady.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Catching up with this fanfic didn't know it was up to chapter 8!

Wow, the plot thickens! Nice. Interesting segues and simultaneous plot lines and sub plot lines.

Looking forward to updates and very curious to see how it all comes together
caffeine2 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I'm really loving this fic - sibling rivalry issues centuries on. More pretty please?
diane31 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Thanks a lot for updating and I'm looking forward to see more coming! I love the way you bring to life events that we have all been wondering about (i.e. so what happened to Coraline ?). And it's such a great idea to bring to life in such detail all her siblings, with their various personalities, and the way they relate so differently to the modern world. And now of course... she's going to be back in LA...

Great story, thank you!
moonjat54 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
This family becomes more intriguing with every new chapter. They certainly have a variety of interests and life...or should I say "unlife" styles? At least Coraline recognizes that she has handled Mick wrong. And that he cares for Beth.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Thank you for the update! Nice chapter! and HOT! [ the scene with Henri, Jax and Tamra, wow! )

Interesting scenes with Coraline and her Brother.

will wait patiently for more, hopefully soon?
moonjat54 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I liked the chapter, good to see the brother's reactions to this situation. It is going to be an interesting ride. Loved the quiet moment with Mick and Beth at the end. I do hope Mick is able to cope with a problem that is undoubtedly going to find it's way to him and Beth.

As for your updates...you do the best you can. I have your story on alert...I will know when a new chapter appears. :)
Lucretiareadsall chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Interesting chapter! Ahhhh now M & B are in it! hmmmmm

As for Life getting in the way of the creative process, its alright. This is a very engrossing fanfic and I like your writing style.

I can and will be patient. Update when you can. I'll look forward to it.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
wow! what a chapter!

Question, what is the "brand" is it the Fleur-d-lei? the one she has on her shoulder?

I find this fanfic very intriguing and look forward to an update to see where it will go now?
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Very nice to see a new chapter. I am intrigued with these brothers and I find it interesting that Charles did not want Mick killed. It was obvious that Lance did. I hope we get a new chapter soon.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Thank you for the update! Computer crashes suck big time! Hopefully you didn't lose too much data.

I had read the first chapter of this fanfic and was drawn in to this storyline. I'm glad that you'll be able to continue it.

I find it fascinating and interesting when fanfic writers,such as yourself, delve into "what if's" concerning characters from the series that were alluded to but never got the chance to get developed. i.e. Lance and the other brothers whom we sort of see briefly in a flashback in episode #12.

updates soon, please