Reviews for For The Psychics Are Suckers
blondie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OK, I love this. Its great ,write more. You got everything right ,especially Kenny, I love him in the real show and you pegged him perfectly. I also love how you actually had him talk, it makes me mad when people put him in there as just saying mmm. But really great job! :)
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Dude it makes me sick that you don't get more reviews well not really but yeah... You are one of the few writers in the SP fandom's whose fanfic just carries on the essence of SP, it reeks of it. The characterization, the tone, everything. It's so wonderful to see someone who can pull this off consistently in so many one shots.

I love the friendship dynamic set up here with Kyle and Kenny leaving Stan behind and him moping about it. His inner dialogue is so in character. Great stuff as always.
flaellii chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love this. The characterization is just wonderful. The Kyle/Kenny friensdhip dynamic is really interesting

(especially eithout Stan) and I love how Kenny isn't portrayed as the generically stupid kid. I think this is the first story I've seen where Kenny actually has brains, so I really liked that. Great job.