Reviews for Games We Play
flootzavut chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
"What, Kate? You think I just popped up in this world, all grown up and irritable?"

LOL
flootzavut chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
'Gibbs threw back his head and laughed a hearty laugh. Without thinking, he lifted his arm and put it around Kate's shoulder, squeezing it, and let go.'

That was so cute!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
'He looked up and glared at the security camera installed in the elevator just right before the door opened as it reached the right level. "If this goes to the internet, McGee, you're fired," he warned casually and left.'

LOL
dg101 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
" She couldn't believe how that evening went – from light conversation to unresolved sexual tension to stupid argument and now back to sexual innuendos."

Indeed. That's the main reason to like them together-I'm sucker for that kind of UST.:)) Lovely update!:)
Rosajean chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Gah! They just need to hop into bed together already! Update super soon please!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
they would be such a sweet couple, especially the way you write them!
pealee chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Wow, what a surprise! Glad you updated and I hope you add a new chapter soon!
Em chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Yay, you finally updated! Although the characters are somewhat OOC, I like where the story is going and I can't wait to read more! I really hope you'll continue this story
eh chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This is amazing so is the dare please and the next chapter because we really want to know what happens.
Rosajean chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Chapter 1 was super funny - I loved it! And chapter 2 is great, too! Please update with the next chapter soon!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Bore me? What? This was beautiful! The description made it so vivid, I could picture the ranch around me. I really, really liked it! Emotions came out through their actions. I adore your writing, love!
kateNgibbs chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Love the ending of the first chapter! Thank you for not disappointing me.
dg101 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Perfect. Everything was perfect. The all interaction between Tim,Ziva,Tony and Kate ,beteween Kate and Gibbs...all was written in-character and totally tits to the show. Thank you.:)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
great chapter! wonder where you will lead the two...

loved that gibbs followed kate to her home and of course, horses ;-) couldn't have found a better way for them to get close than to ride ;-)
meherm chapter 2 . 10/5/2010