Reviews for Betrayal
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome fight scene!
Metella chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
It really is amazing how much the water and fire families reflect each other.

I wouldn't put it past a bitter young Zuko to crack a couple of "You're just a girl!" comments to his sister as she was surpassing him. Of course, then he probably got used as a punching bag afterwards.

This is pretty good action writing! I can never seem to extend my action past a small paragraph. I envy you.

"Iroh has a strong sense of loyalty and loves his family, especially, it would seem, his son and nephew"

Doesn't seem to have much affection for his niece, however. :P "She's crazy and she needs to go down."

"Iroh stands out in his family. He's been, always, the voice of sanity, wisdom, and decency in a family where those traits are pretty much lacking."

After he lost Lu Ten, anyway. The easygoing chuckle of "if we don't burn Ba Sing Se to the ground first" wasn't exactly inspiring my confidence.

I would like to hear what you have to say about Suki and Mai and Yue and Jin being counterparts . . . ?

I always thought Hama was a fitting inverse to Iroh. Aside from the not being blood or the same gender. (In fact, while I detest Zutara, that pair is rather intriguing.)
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wow, i don't know where to start.

first- what a freaking cool idea! 'in a mirror, darkly'... wow, that is awesome.

second-hakoda absolutely rocks here. so glad he killed him. nuff said.

third-cant believe how well you write fight scenes. a little bit of me is dying inside out of jealousy. ;)
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The beginning was a little bit... star trek-ish and that made me giggle quite unintentionally. "KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

But the rest of it was great. I love the parallel between the two families (Katara's even had a hallucination of Kya before so it makes a scary amount of sense) The fight scene was amazing.
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really interesting... I know that Yon Rha mentioned his 'source' but I never actually thought about who that might be.