Reviews for Secrets and Sins
killie 64 chapter 2 . 2/2
I've just come across your story and it started of so well disappointed to see that you didn't continue, it had such potential. Hope you are still writing, wishing you well. Cheers xK64x :) :)
maryolinealcala chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
3 it lots
vmikki67 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Yeah I saw that one coming, but not why they were not a family...I somehow find it difficult to believe that Maura would ignore any of her responsibilities let alone ignore her child. I am still learning how to navigate through everything here, sorry it took me so long to find chapter 2. I am curious to see where you take this from here.
housexbonesobsession chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Aw! Please continue. This was great. I love the tension between Jane and Maura over this and I love how even though it seems wrong, Maura thought rationally and did what she thought was best for Jonah. Can't wait for more :)
AllDone.DeleteAccount chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
different twist...nice story line. keep going.
peini chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
A brilliant start for a brilliant story~ keep it up please!
lupe629 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Interesting back story. Great update.
Lovez2Read chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
This seems to be the beginning of an extraordinary story! Please, keep the chapters coming, I'd really like to see where you're gonna take this one!
vmikki67 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I think I can see where this is going. When do we get more?
lupe629 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh this sounds promising. Can't wait to see where you go with this story.
l and l in love chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i hope you update soon. i really like what you have so far. i can't wait to see how jonah knows maura. update soon please :)
iamnopoet chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I like it so far. Can't wait for the rest. Keep it up.
andrella07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting! Please keep going, and that kid is adorable! :)