Reviews for Always
Son of Whitebeard chapter 8 . 3/9
very nice relaxed fic
LilyGold23 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story. And please get Justin out of the picture soon.

Thank you for showing me that I'm not the only one to pair up cartoon characters.
avina.green chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
update please. it's great
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I love seeing all of the different characters interacting one on one and within the whole group, it gives it a more complete feel to the story. They sounded like themselves for the most part other than when DA seems to have become a stupid cheerleader, caught up in drama. Other than that, it was great and honestly, this is your story, so if DA needs to be sassy, than by all means, make her sasssy! I dont think Phoebe and Tim belong...for me its Phoebe and Ralphie all day every day. Great story! I hope you keep writing and updating :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
I love it!
Phoebe T. D.A chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
D.A and Justin need to break up, in front of the WHOLE school, she say something to Ariel, and her and Carlos together.
Phoebe T chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Nuh Uh! Noooo way Phoebe and Tim are going out! For one, its supposed to be Arnold/Phoebe. Second, my friends call me Phoebe!
K2Lover2226 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
I wish you could of finished this story its awesome :)
Mia chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
PLEAAASEEE WRITE MORE ASAP! 3 DA and Carlos!
Unknown chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Oh no! Add more quickly! Poor Carlos.
Unknown chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Awesomeness! Keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
write more now!
Hanbaba chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Please Update. I really want to find out what happens next. Plkease let Carlos and DA get together
rkogrl3 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
i like it so far nt too fast nt too slow..those r th best! :) i hope tht carlos n DA work erythng out! one question tho..wheres keisha?
Kenzie chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Great Story! I can't wait to see what you write about Carlos's thoughts and feelings towards DA. I know he's an animated cartoon character and all, but I can't help but have a little crush on him :) Keep Writing!