Reviews for So THAT is Your Type
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hmmm, "you were interest in Zarbon."? You mean, "you were 'interested' in Zarbon." :)

And... check this: "You're jealous that I found Zarbon attractive, aren't you?" Bulma inquired.
"Tch. Far from it. Don't praise yourself too much, woman." Vegeta muttered, though the words Bulma spoke were entirely true. He just would never admit something like that, no matter how far she tried to push him.
"You do, don't you?" Bulma asked again, just continuing to push.

"You are, aren't you?" Try that, and see if it'll sound better. Or if you want, you could change the first part to "you 'feel' jealous" instead of "your jealous", see if that works, as well, for you.

Hahaha! I never figured Vegeta to be that type; looking at other girls like that didn't seem like him. But I guess that's just kind of natural to a person, even for a Saiyan, since Bulma had been doing the same thing earlier... :)

I truly enjoyed this! Sweet, funny! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ah _ A sequel sounds good! :D
Starcrossedlover12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
A very funny story xD I like it!
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lmao! Don't you have paperwork or something? :D

Great story!
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Really funny! I like how you focused on a down-to-earth aspect of BV's relationship!
ckrets chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
FUNNAY!3
TheVegetaPrincess chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
i absolutely love your 's a simple one shot but with a delicious flavor in it.i love how u keep vegeta and bulma in jealousy of each other is simply up the good work.

*minor grammatical mistakes but it's still tolerable*
jay chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
hilarious. you are a comedy genious.
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Harbor Port chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was freaking hilarious! Great story :D
TheFanficAvenger chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was awfully cute! I don't see Vegeta as the type to ogle at a woman, BUUUUT he DID call Bulma "gorgeous" in the very first dub of DBZ (when he had that "imma give you nightmares" stupid screechy sounding voice). IDK. You played the characters well nonetheless!
Princess Kedeta chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
that was a very funny short story .
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
those tow really crack me up- and they both are so jealous and insecure- but we all know they could not make it withou the other .
Roger chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Haha really good, you should continue it
Majin Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was really good. I enjoyed it. I remember that episode well. The characters are all how they should be. Very well done.