Reviews for Soundwave's Demise
Eternalis chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Holy ... I know it's been a long time, but I would love to see more of this.
MiniAjax chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
uhoh... a pissed off Hide is never good...but damn what a nice story!
Krande chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Hmmmm. The corrupting power of the Matrix might be an explanation to Bayverse Primes' behaviors. Interesting idea, congrats!
general zargon chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Yay, an update! This chapter caused more questions than answers, I think, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless! I'm glad things are moving along though, and I'm wondering how Mikaela will react the first time she turns her toaster into a robot...LOL. :P Please keep up the great work and update soon!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Oh scrap! Not Ironhide and his cannons! Lol Awesome chapter once again.
kellyviolinthebest chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Please update this story! I really like it! It's one of my favourite ones! Pretty please? :)
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
This is so good. I am really loving this fic. I feel bad for Soundwave though. Hope he earns the trust of the Autobots soon. I'm surprised Prime isn't more understanding... He seems like the type to forgive quickly.
Darth Krande chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Woooot new chapter!
It's interesting to know that Frenzy is alive. And a sad thing that the Autobots (the Prime!) is not trusted with such important info. Poor Prime. He's becoming the sandbag of so-called-good-guys like in Bayformers 2 and 3.
general zargon chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Wow, Sam was a jerk...O.o And Soundwave needs some sensitivity training. Poor Mikaela, she's gonna have a tough time of it, isn't she? I really look forward to finding out what happens next, and what the Allspark's up to now, so please keep up the great work and update soon!
1Timberwolf chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
So glad to see another chapter. I'm curious to see if the All Spark or Primus will still have a roll for Sam to play in this.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
So, if the Nemisis is currently in a trench in the Pacific, when will the Ark decide to appear outta no where and crash/land near Mt. St. Helens? :D

Ok, ignoring that G1 thinking style that's come over me from more and more G1 Transformers appearing, when are you going to update again? .

Want. More. Soundwavez.

*Dissolves into unintelligible post school night bedtime by 5 hours rambling*
tranquilityofroses chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Ooo, I find myself entirely hooked! So far this story is very interesting and I look forward to reading more and seeing how it unfolds.
Rockubyebaby chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
So glad you updated I been looking forward to reading this for some time.
angel897 chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
like it itnresting new chapter
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 5/21/2012