Reviews for The Apprentice
please update this! on your profile you said that you had the whole story outlined and that the story wouldn't dwindle off before completion, but it's been 5 years since the last update! on your lj you said you'd post about any progress but even then... :c
i hope everything is alright with you, but i guess this fic really has been abandoned...
Sandman1191999 chapter 1 . 8/12
I really hope you didn't die, because I have loved reading this.
Newmoongirl chapter 21 . 8/11
This has got to be the 8th time ice read this. And I still love it to pieces. It probably will never update or finished but I'll probably still read it another 8 times :)
Tra8erse chapter 21 . 8/4
Such a shame that this wonderful story seems to have been abandoned! It's one of the best Severus do-over stories I've read and I do hope you will find time and inclination to return to it, especially as you say that it has been all outlined. There's a very in-character and funny Severus, a rare likeable Lily, and you do original characters and flesh out minor characters very well. So... pretty please? :)
Bubbletea123 chapter 21 . 8/3
This fic is seriously the best one I've ever read! Absolutely love the characterization of Snape and Lily. In your comments on a previous chapter, you mentioned you had the entire story outlined?! Please, please continue! This story is absolutely wonderful!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 21 . 7/1
I am immensely enjoying this story and thought I ought to give you a heads-up about it. ()
festen chapter 21 . 6/6
what happened? it's a really good story! is it abandoned?
Dasher911 chapter 21 . 5/23
Reading this unfortunate end, to this beautiful and very awe inspiring story is probably, the single most tragic moment in my life. :/ :'(
Taytay123456 chapter 14 . 5/19
This entire chapter was wonderful. It is so difficult to word properly, but somehow you manage to capture the extreme complexity of a grown Severus Snape inside the world of a teenage Severus Snape. Particularly, I would like to note that the end of Chapter 14 is adorable and made me smile.
Taytay123456 chapter 11 . 5/19
This story is well written and is, so far, following a plotline completely original when compared to the numerous other Severus Snape time travel stories I have read. Your sense of detail is wonderful, specifically I am referring to your broadening subject of Potions and all that is entailed with that career field.
Luurrrrve chapter 1 . 5/5
*ugly sobbing* Whyyyyyy? Why did it end? *wipes fangirl snot off nose* This fanfic was seriously interesting, even with long breaks of no explicit Snily. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought into the details of potioneering. Please update!
KB chapter 20 . 5/5
Noooooo!
I want Snape to have a kid!
I want Snape to have a kid? :O
Taytay123456 chapter 6 . 4/7
This story is well-written so far and certainly has an interesting take on Severus Time-Travel.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 21 . 3/14
Damn, the story has ended. And with a 'updates should be more frequent' too, ah well its been abandoned. Amazing story though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 1/27
What happened to this thing? Actually, what happened to your presence on FFN? You haven't been around at all, it seems. I can understand even lurking and not misting. However, none of your favorites have been published writhing the last five years or so. Where did you go? It didn't seem like you were the type to post chapters after months-long irregular intervals.
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »