Reviews for The Apprentice
matchynishi chapter 21 . 4/1
This was lovely, really enjoyed it!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 3/31
Such a shame this is abandoned... I enjoyed it greatly, really well written!
trebeh chapter 21 . 3/21
Wonderful story! I was just wondering if you ever plan on updating?
00 chapter 21 . 3/14
As this story has not been updated for many a year; I am assuming it never will be. How sad. It is the good stories which lie dormant; while Mary Sues march on.
Tricia chapter 21 . 2/24
It has been a while but I love this story and I really want to see where it goes. I hope that you find time to update.
It's been two years since you updated and this story is much too good to be left alone!
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 2/20
This is such an excellent story and I don't think I've ready anything quite like it before so it's a huge disappointment you haven't updated in over 2 years. I really hope you finish the story. You have done such an excellent job keep Severus in character and believable.
AngelWitch chapter 1 . 1/14
I. LOVE. THESE. SORT. OF. FICS! And yeah, I've read Sindie's The Moment it began. Hope you get to 1,000 reviews,

- Angel
RavenKing 23 chapter 21 . 1/9
I absolutly love this story, having Snape act like a mature adult in a back in time fic is rare, plus all of his dry wit.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 21 . 1/9
And where is that new chapter?
lol
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
damn i wish you'd kept updating! this story was so amazing i haven't been doing anything but read these past few days, i'm like a zombie now
Vincent chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Great story so far.
Vincent chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Complete overkill and seemingly unnecessary. Why couldn't he just use other methods? Why not alter the curse to make it so that it's not permanent?
arien043 chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Great story! Love the characterization. Please do update!