Reviews for The Apprentice
Wraith chapter 21 . 1/7
Update?
KB chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
"Dear Lily, not as sweet as you" HAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
xainelle chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
I am so sad to know that this story is abandoned. This is the first ever Sev/Lily fanfic that was able to hold my interest. I read all 2 chapters in 1 day. The story is wonderfully well written and the Snape that you have created is absolutely adorable. I enjoyed your story immensely. Thank you.
RenegadeForLife chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
It's too bad this fiction ended rather abruptly. It is well written but didn't get that far. Barely anything involving death eaters occured as Severus seems to be focusing on keeping a low profile and building his career as a potioneer. He does intend to take care of Voldemort but doesn't seem to be in a rush to gather horcruxes until he has a reliable method of destroying them. The fic is more about Sev's life after graduating early and becoming an apprentice, and relationship with Lily. I hope the author is OK. They seemed to have a long term plan to make this a three part fiction that updates consistently. Hopefully they just lost interest.
we-built-the-shadows-here chapter 21 . 11/8/2017
I am! So mad! This is abandoned! Damn it!
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I'm loving Snape's characterization already. It's great that he's acting like his 38-year-old self instead of reverting back to acting like a teenager which is the case in a lot of time-travel fics. I'm excited to read more!
sfu chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
This story is refreshingly brilliant, despite Gary Stu :)
Dherea chapter 21 . 8/4/2017
Excellent story! Very unique and standalone. I will mark it if you do ever come back to finish it. Please do!
YellowAsphodel chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
It would be such a delight if you managed to update this story! It's riveting! Thanks!
Jillian A.K chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
I wish I hadn't started reading this. I thought I had filtered for complete stories only, and I've been enjoying this so much, I'm horribly disappointed to reach the end and find it has been discontinued.

Your Potions shop talk is amazing and brings such depth to the story, making it easier to immerse myself it in. I love how Severus rationalizes his way into a relationship with Lily, as if he needed an excuse. I'm sad that James seems to only regard Lily as a prize. It makes me wonder if he was ever sincere in is feelings for her in the original timeline, or was he putting on an act?

I hope the heirless curse is reversible by the one who casts it, since I am certain Lily wants to be a mother. Though I suppose there will be plenty of war orphans to adopt.

Regards,
Jillian
Nomad1 chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
I don't know if you'll ever get the chance to come back and write more of this story, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love what you've written so far, and if you ever do get the time and the inspiration I would love to read more. Thanks for a great read.
RoxPol chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
Six bloody years passed! I hope you are OK and this is just luck of inspiration . This was first fanfic that took my heart 3 years ago. After that I started searching another fanfics with similar plot. Nobody developed such character of Severus Snape like you. He seems so realistic, matured (in his own way, of course, because this is Snape). Very sorry about not able to see how this character will developed further.
IloveHeat chapter 21 . 4/22/2017
I am glad you quit. I loved this story and Snape's little comments. I will always imagine a happy ending and not be faced with pesky visions of a tragic outcome. Thank you for sharing this. It is the first Sev/Lily that I have ever loved
Arrow403683 chapter 21 . 4/19/2017
Good story! Not usually a Snilly fan, but this one seems decidedly natural. Abandoned?
Corwyn chapter 21 . 4/17/2017
I'm loving this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »