Reviews for The Apprentice
Kyralian chapter 21 . 6/13
I really liked this story and Snape's voice, what great pity that it is unfinished...
Norv chapter 2 . 5/3
The Apprentice, the first of a three-part Lily/Severus epic, updates at least once every two weeks. It is fully outlined and will not dwindle off into the ether before its completion, I assure you.
LES MOTS DE L'AUTEUR!
HSkarsgard chapter 21 . 12/25/2021
Really enjoyed reading this. It’s a shame it was abandoned but if I employ my imagination, I like to think that they got their HEA and that Master J survives too
Angular Glass chapter 21 . 8/18/2021
Truly an exceptional work, that I dare say exceeds its source material. This work is of above publish-able quality.

Thank you for writing it, I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
sp72 chapter 21 . 8/13/2021
Despite the fact this was not updated in a decade I really hope it will be finished someday. You created an very interesting and realistic plot, the story is well written and Snape's acerbic, bone-dry thoughts and remarks are beautifully spot on and from a 16 year old absolutely hilarious. Great reading even unfinished.
Cerasifera chapter 21 . 6/25/2021
What a very lovely story! I love your portrayal of, well, everyone, including OC-with-canon-name Arsenius Jigger. I hope you're well out there and that you'll find the time/inspiration/whatever you need to publish more some day (I've read a fic that was finished after a hiatus of 12 years, so...). Also: writing, and therefore writing fanfic, is for all ages! Don't let such silly notions discourage you!
Thank you for this wonderful tale so far :-)
cosmicdustmote chapter 21 . 6/2/2021
u good? you haven't updated in a while
Norv chapter 21 . 5/8/2021
excellent, vraiment dommage qu'elle soit abandonnée, mais merci pour ce bon moment de lecture même si trop court
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
This story is so fascinating. I truly hope you come back to it someday and give it realnclosure.
Victory Slytherin chapter 21 . 1/31/2021
I laughed too much at some scenes, I loved the story and I feel enormous frustration knowing that this fanfiction is abandoned.
stuovam chapter 21 . 1/5/2021
I love it!
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
Idk why this fic is so funny. In its own way, you know.

And seriously Wilkes? You're asking a teacher, a proffessor, to assist you in order for you to humiliate him. Well, a terrible teacher from my perspective, but still a teacher.
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 12/23/2020
Well, you see, imagining Snape wearing sunglasses is wayyy funnier so I'm just gonna do that from now on. And his dramatic way of leaving is just a perfect combination for his sunglasses. Sassy.
Phoenix feathers and Quills chapter 21 . 10/7/2020
Next week... I’m still waiting almost 10 years later :( this is an amazing story
Mernom chapter 21 . 9/23/2020
Quite an interesting story. I do feel like it properly dives into the mindset of Snape.

Too bad it hadn't updated in so long.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »