Reviews for The Apprentice
cosmicdustmote chapter 21 . 6/2
u good? you haven't updated in a while
Norv chapter 21 . 5/8
excellent, vraiment dommage qu'elle soit abandonnée, mais merci pour ce bon moment de lecture même si trop court
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/8
This story is so fascinating. I truly hope you come back to it someday and give it realnclosure.
Victory Slytherin chapter 21 . 1/31
I laughed too much at some scenes, I loved the story and I feel enormous frustration knowing that this fanfiction is abandoned.
stuovam chapter 21 . 1/5
I love it!
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
Idk why this fic is so funny. In its own way, you know.

And seriously Wilkes? You're asking a teacher, a proffessor, to assist you in order for you to humiliate him. Well, a terrible teacher from my perspective, but still a teacher.
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 12/23/2020
Well, you see, imagining Snape wearing sunglasses is wayyy funnier so I'm just gonna do that from now on. And his dramatic way of leaving is just a perfect combination for his sunglasses. Sassy.
Phoenix feathers and Quills chapter 21 . 10/7/2020
Next week... I’m still waiting almost 10 years later :( this is an amazing story
Mernom chapter 21 . 9/23/2020
Quite an interesting story. I do feel like it properly dives into the mindset of Snape.

Too bad it hadn't updated in so long.
freedom89justice chapter 21 . 8/22/2020
gracias x todos los capítulos me gusto tu fic
Guest chapter 21 . 8/11/2020
Is it next weekend yet? ):
TwinTigerLover chapter 21 . 6/30/2020
i'm going to be overly optimistic and follow this story despite it not being updated since 2011. I am hopeful that the story as an end
dragoon109 chapter 20 . 6/24/2020
That was a horrible idea.
dragoon109 chapter 18 . 6/24/2020
I never saw much wrong in vernen my self.
dragoon109 chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
Sigh all right there are somethings here i do not understand.

First is why the thought that snape was at fault for his own life at hogwarts.

We know he wasnt. Jk rowling said her self that he was innocent. That he stayed to him self. We know who the muarders where: Attempted murders, assault with deadly force, deadly pathogen(werewolf), sexual assualt. Gods the list goes on.

We know that there world is a closed society. So all of the people at hogwwarts will replace everyone else there eventually.

So i dont get it. I see no faults in snape. Not even being a death eater. They werent even wrong, just misguided. Muggle borns are a problem. It just wasnt dealt with right.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »